or Connect

Posts by icoco3

That was post 1,024, just geek observation... Elon Musk is a visionary and hope he is successful with with his endeavors.  Check out his latest announcement for home batteries scaling for business size and power distribution sizes.  We live in interesting times....
Years ago they banned any type of recording equipment at concerts.  Now, everyone has their phone out recording the event.   Boxing has become boring with the rise of MMA.  Let them go at it until only one is standing and then you have a winner.
In the picture he looks no more than 20....
 He upped his valuation after Apple passed by his previous valuation.  I am impressed. /s
Business as usual and they are just now picking up on it?  Won't stop the haters though.
  You 2 really need to have a beer together or something.
 Choose your "cool"...tattoo or AppleWatch, choice is yours.
 It tells some people that maybe they don't consider the long term consequences of their actions before taking them.
 "He's not wearing it right."
 Cows are finished on corn for about 3 months because it makes the meat taste better.  Fully grass fed beef has a slightly different taste that many people do not like.  I prefer the natural beef as the corn is most likely GMO and I try to stay away from that.