or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Cows are finished on corn for about 3 months because it makes the meat taste better.  Fully grass fed beef has a slightly different taste that many people do not like.  I prefer the natural beef as the corn is most likely GMO and I try to stay away from that.
 This is one place Samsung saves on since Apple foots the bill for it...  /s
I am sure they might be able to overcome this somehow...
I'll give you $200 HAHAHAHA
 "Most" watches are sold with the straps in the "as worn" position.
 We just installed all those sockets in our renovated house.  A bit harder to plug in but guess they will help with the little ones. I liked the sockets in England when I lived there (once I got used to them).  Nice that they had insulation on the prongs to protect touching the metal until they disconnected from power.
 Anyone else find that box to be quite large?  I expected a small cube shaped box.
 From that link... "The new wearable device will be the 7th generation of Samsung Gear with a wrist watch type."1920 7th generation??  Anyone able to map the path of their Gear product?  Maybe they consider every shape and size a different generation.
 I demand and update !! hehe Lines isn't as impressive as an iPhone launch, but in front of a boutique, too funny...1864
 Exactly right...would be nice to choose which watch and which band you want and have it shipped that way.  Forget about a SKU per combination.  The bands all have a SKU anyway since they can be purchased separately.  Actually, it would be less SKU's since each watch would only require 1 SKU then add the bands. Maybe they want to make sure you get a band so you don't get a $50 discount on the watch without a band and get one of the aftermarket.  You know Ebay will be...