or Connect

Posts by icoco3

How about Ed Flakes ??
 And my post just acknowledged that.
 That is not true, I am sure they rationally consider their response before posting..... I do think the healthy diet will do more for you BEFORE the cancer comes.  It could be our chemical addiction that adds to cancer these days.  You know, additives, preservatives, etc.
Apple is a hardware company and Nintendo only made hardware so they could sell more software.  Let Apple make the hardware and Nintendo can concentrate on software.  Nintendo would rake it in.
 You are correct in that point...guess I was just making the point that if Nintendo was not exclusive to iOS, people would still choose iPads and iPhones.  The Nintendo software would look and perform better on iOS too so that would attract people.  Not the fact of exclusivity.
 Yeah, like people get an iPhone because it has apps from Nintendo.  You really believe that will influence future users anyway?? "Oh, I will get a Samsung, they have Nintendo games too!!"  /s
 My take is, everyone gets an iPhone then the iPad and AppleWatch are add-ons.  More money to be made...and maybe one day get something in the Macbook line.
 But consider, I didn't see any leaks about the new MacBook.  Could be that the new MacBook is the product people mistook for a new iPad coming based on seeing screens in the supply channel.  Just my thoughts on the matter.
Time to head for the woodshop...
Go get one now....   http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-48-Bluetooth-Smart-Watch-Bracelet-Pedometer-Camera-fr-Android-Phone-Samsung-/381147280446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58be25f43e   /s