or Connect

Posts by icoco3

AI can sell it and never need adverts on their site again...HAHA
 "Flappy Arment"
Vaguely remember previous updates you have to do that.  Update to Terms of Service usually.  I could be wrong.  To test, I just went and bought Purify and only had to put in password for the App Store.
 That thought was just on my mind.  Kind of like taking a political poll about Democrats and only ask Republicans to respond.
 I assume they will just wipe it clean...
 Mine is plugged into my car charger on the way to work.  Plugged in again on the way home.  Plugged in overnight.  For me, I have no issues.  Your mileage may vary.
 That is the key takeaway from the article for me.  When a new version of Android is released, how many days until even 1 end user gets it? I am interested to see how the numbers develop over the week.
So...how much per month will they be paying people to use their phone for the next 2 years?
 My point stands that the Apple agreement did not bind Amazon.  If the publishers then went to Amazon to change the deal, that is on them.
 Did you join just to troll the thread?  Amazon was the monopoly, not Apple.  Apple joining the ebook market brought competition to the market.  Also, any agreements with Apple did not bind Amazon to do anything as you implied previously.