or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Only buy in person and go through the wipe and setup process BEFORE handing over the cash.
 Bingo...could take over the POS industry.  That stuff is really expensive and simplifying it with an idevice could take over that whole market to some degree.  The silent benefit no one is looking at.
 Not paying with the iPad but receiving payments on the iPad.
 About to help a friend setup POS in his pizza shop using iPads.  Hoping they will accept NFC payments as that will generate many sales to those who currently have installed iPads for POS and also new systems setup to use them.
Get warrant for thumb print and hold to phone.
Quote: And how about BMW-gate because I can't take it out 4-wheeling, which I consider "normal usage", without sustaining massage damage.
 Lack of rollers in the CR's test allow the phone to slip on the left side.  They are not the same and "virtually" does not make it so. My 9 year old can stand on the phone and it won't break.  The break pressures exhibited most likely do not reflect normal usage.
 Nothing personal but you didn't even respond to what I wrote....If you want to try again, go for it.  Originally Posted by NelsonX  This is one of the most biased web sites on the Internet. It's not even a normal Apple fan site. The vast majority of those who post here are Apple shareholders... ...pretending to be normal Apple users. They don't really care if it bends or not,... ...if it has only 1Gb of RAM,... ...or anything else. Their only goal here is how to spin...
 The points in your comment are broken out individually.  Please site proof of each and the source of your facts. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.
 Interesting though...the glass did not break and the iPhone still works (I assume).  What happens to a Samsung if bent like that?  Will glass be intact and will it still operate?  Interesting test to be done in a controlled environment.  Obviously as you note, the test was biased.