or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Now THAT is a contradiction.
Power Tools in the hands of babes does not make them master craftsman.  
I only use the Kindle App on my iPad.  More choice where to read the books.
If the fountain is so great, why is it hidden behind the buildings.  Just move it out into Union Square where it belongs....if it is so great.
An analysis of potential customers vs sales on each platform would be much more revealing.With Android having a "wider" user base yet still lags in cash flow.
  "..for years now" ... Don't you mean for a year now??
  The idea of anonymous giving is to not draw attention to oneself.  The Bible says to give in secret and you will be rewarded openly.  I do believe he was rewarded with a very successful company so he had more money to give away. (just discussing principles as I know he was not a follower of the Bible but Buddhism)   I would agree with you for special things where celebrity's can challenge each other to give for things like Sandy relief or Oklahoma relief but anonymous...
  You don't have to shout....
  Then SHUT UP and act professional !!!!!  Seems everyone wants to grandstand these days.
  I do believe he is a troll.  The highlighted comment is straight from TS's rules of a troll.  Somehow his comments are OK as he too has an iphone.