or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Money in the hands of individuals to spend in the market place is far more powerful than in the hands of Washington.   Sequestration is a politically exploited event.  Wasn't it President Obama's idea in the first place?? (it was, just to answer the question)
  Maybe enough people switched to the shared data plan, self included, where it won't hurt so much letting unlimited data users have access.
  And just who do you think pays those corporate taxes in the end????  Individuals pay ALL the taxes in this country as the tax burden is considered a cost of doing business and is reflected at the cash register.
  Look again...Gameloft products are FULL of them.  I liked the Golf series but Let's Golf 3 is FULL of IAP's and version 2 is gone from the app store.  I used to have a local copy but that mysteriously disappeared from my itunes app cache.   Real Racing 3 is another one that was ruined by IAP's so back to Real Racing 2 as version 3 is unplayable.   Just my opinion...
  They are free because they rely on in app purchases like so many other games.  I prefer charge upfront and let me play all I want without all the in app purchase garbage.
Where is the reference photo?     Update: http://campl.us/posts/6iPhoneCameras
    What isn't wrong about your statement?  
  Does not compute....Does not compute....   So, let me get this straight, $99 is the cost of the low end phones and $100 is the cost oh the high end/flagship phones.
This sounds more like a paid advertisement....  
Other phone makers would give anything to have this kind of leverage to dictate terms to a carrier.  Apple has it, they want it, there is money to be made, here are the terms.