or Connect

Posts by icoco3

"Bendgate"
Since data is available to anyone who has possession of the phone, if you have touch ID hopefully they will touch it against your thumb and look up the data if you don't want it public.  How about a message to scan the users thumb from the lock page for emergency access?
For those that don't want iBook, it can no longer be removed and is part of the OS load now.
I have seen delays in messages via iMessage coming through quite frequently.  Some apps freeze for a few seconds before being able to scroll in them and sometimes, the screen doesn't respond to a touch.  Overall it is pretty good and worth the upgrade.
 Based on the last 2 years, Black Friday and over Christmas are the times to save a bit.  Last year my son got a 5C on Black Friday for $49.99 and a $75 gift card in return.  I got my 5S over Christmas for $70 off. Wait and save....
If Apple comes out with gold "plated" watches, they will never hear the end of it.  They will be solid gold so will cost more.
 How about taking it to an Apple Store every year for new "insides" then you always have the latest and greatest.  That service would make a lot of sense for the gold edition.
Quote: For  now....
  They want you to use it as a Debit Card so there is no fees on their end.  They got called out a few years ago for refusing credit if the MC was a MC Debit.  The terms of MC says they must accept as credit if user wants to do it that way.  With Applepay, it will be straight credit and they don't have the option to push the user into a debit transaction vs a credit transaction.  My opinion on one possible reason.
 Some Mistakes can be Pathetic.    Bet they wish it was as you initially stated though.