or Connect

Posts by icoco3

I doubt they review anything, most likely just promote.
 You really have to ask??
 "Fair share" is what they are currently paying.  They follow the laws that the government made then the government gets mad when they do. I don't see the elites in society paying extra in taxes, they will structure their money in such a way to minimize the tax they have to pay. Nothing wrong or unpatriotic to follow the laws and minimize the tax you pay.  Individual or Corporation (who gets the money from the customer anyway).
Guess the cots were rolled into the software development office...   Let us look at what is available at launch to make a judgment of the product.  Prerelease isn't a good indicator of the final product. 17566
For the curious, this is the complete list...   Apple Pay participating issuers 5600 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6288 5598
Would be nice to have them delivered for employee use the day before so that launch day, they will all be wearing them.
MacPad Air - All the power of a MacBook Air and portability of an iPad...   My thoughts on slower sales is just people do not upgrade these as often.  A better question is to see how many are still in use in the field.  Compare that to other brands and I think a better picture will emerge.
 Rolex??
 And in your own answer you missed it... I am sure biometrics are on their radar with this, it does not mean the functionality needs to be 100% of the vision at launch.  TouchID was introduced and allowed you to unlock your phone and get something from the app store.  Kind of basic.  Over that year, they got it down then it became a major component of ApplePay. Your earlier remarks seemed to say that because the "killer app" isn't there day one, it is a dud.  I say the...
 Good point...all someone has to do is go back and watch the iPad launch.  Read a book, newspaper, use Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.  They got it out on the market and let people have at it.  Same for the original iPhone...there was no 3rd party software, but I bet they knew where they were going with it at launch.  Too many examples like that.  TouchID for one.