or Connect

Posts by icoco3

99 Cents times how many hundred million?  4 times the allotted storage in data centers for basic backup allotment.  I think it would be nice for them to upgrade the space and agree on that point, just not the entitlement attitude presented in your posts.  It is the classic class warfare issue.  Someone has more than me and I demand some of it for nothing. Present the argument without the whining and class warfare aspect and it would be more palatable.
 As for Amazon...Amazon Web Services is a very popular product on the back end and used by many people for many years.  Doubt Apple would go to a third party for their storage.  They want full control of the integrity of what they store.
 Modern day entitlement mentality...have not seen this much whining around here for a long time.  If you don't like it, back up to your computer which everyone did until iCloud came out or, like the 10's of thousands in the company I work at who are blocked from iCloud by policy and backup to their computer.
 Load his account with Justin Bieber.
 People post pictures of their dogs wearing clothes, glasses, etc.  A watch is no different.  Just laugh and move on...
 I could see Microsoft  getting the tech and incorporating it into Exchange for secure email.  They could then maybe get some license fees for the more secure side from companies that want to use it and get handset makers on board at no cost.  The handset brand would get tossed.
iPhone Launch Event...   Apple:  The new phones will be available on XX except for ATT which, because of some technical issues, will not be available until Jan 2016.
 Didn't know that.  Easy to check, just look at your house and see.  My house is definitely from 2 different periods since we greatly cleaned up the property when we started renovating.  Time will tell.
Maybe they will start updating their satellite imagery more than once every 3 years.  We moved into our house 1 year ago, renovated for the previous 7 before that and images are still before that.  Google maps updated within the last year and shows the smiley face my son mowed into the front yard.
 No need to defend, just laugh and move along...