or Connect

Posts by icoco3

"..and of course, Blackberry..." That says a lot right there.  Apple...from nowhere to leading the pack in just 7 years now.  But they have been for quite some time.
 Where is the 32 oz Super Gulp? Who drinks from 13 oz containers anyway? Pre-order - $7.61/oz - OUCH Launch - $15.31/oz - OUCH Super Sized
Just tried to update and it says "The item you tried to buy is no longer available"   Did it get pulled already?   (and djames4242 beats me by 57 seconds...)
Quote: They don't take the 30% for physical products and it is not going through Apples payment system.
 I'll take the headphones but what exactly does Dr Dre bring to Apple other than a name?
my personal opinion and they still fall out of my ears. When I got my first iPhone (3GS( in 2010, I used the ear buds from my old Zune.  Sounded great, didn't fall out, and the best feature was the small amount the protruded from the jack.
I'll be happy if they scrap their existing ear buds and replace them with something that does not fall out of my ears all the time.  My $10 Sony's sound better than Apples ear buds.
And a good idea...why license rights for many years and be left with the company doing nothing with it.  My thought is Apple does have plans for it because to have the rights just for a SIM ejector tool is silly.
They keep shooting in the same place in hopes that one day the target will cross their path and they can claim victory.
Political comments should be expected since the article is based on political issues.