or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Why yes we can...all of us here are secret Apple developers and know everything.   /s
 My friend flies R/C Aircrfat and he said get a cheap one and learn to fly before stepping up to something like the phantom.  So, I got a Symex for $60...
 The screenshot above with the price is basically a copy and paste...
 Well, they are hyping the improved Apple integration with the iPad on their controller.
 2 questions...in 2 parts... When a new version of iOS is made available, what percentage of iPhones can download and install it on day one?When a new version of Android is made available, what percentage of Android devices can download and install it on day one? When an update to iOS is made available, what percentage of iPhones can download and install it on day one?When an update to Android is made available, what percentage of Android devices can download and install...
Some toys one must have....
 I made the post then went to my local pizza shop for lunch.  I friend with the owner so asked a direct questions..."If the government increases taxes on your business, what would you do?"  His answer was immediate..."raise my prices." That is about as basic as you can get.  Now...there may be a whole slew of factors to consider which you pointed out but those do not apply to everyone all the time.  Still, if a business owner needs to shell out more money from his pocket...
 That part I can agree with...
 That is just for repatriating the money back into the US and the taxes due at that time.  The article is about taxes in the countries the products are sold. And as for who "pays" the taxes?  The customer always pays the taxes.  If a companies tax burden increases, the cost of the product goes up to offset it.  Basic economics.
I doubt they review anything, most likely just promote.