or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Not again...sit down and have a beer or something.  Pages of you 2 back and forth again gets old....
 Yeah, it is called Home Schooling and we are about to start our 20th year.16
 So...their answer to the iPhone 6+ comes 11 months after its launch.  Their new phone competes with a 1 year old phone.  "...confusion for some customers." ??  The koolaide masses maybe.
 Sometimes you can get a "replacement" warranty.  It is a 1 shot deal...if it breaks, you get a new one to replace it, or original purchase price.  At that point, the warranty ends and a new one would need to be purchased.  Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot all offer them for certain items.
 They can always clock it at full speed at some point in the future as well.
Wow, they get fiber and I can't even get cable 100' up the road to my house because I am "outside the franchise area".
 You talking about me????
 It wasn't long ago women wanted to be hired for their brain, not their body or whatever.  Quotas pass over more qualified individuals along the way if filling the quota is the main reason to hire someone.
 So, if they sell the S6 Edge this year, does that mean next year we will see the S7 Freefall?
 School buses in out area stop at every house nowadays instead of having a "bus stop" for the houses in that area.  In the rain and cold, they stay inside until the bus has stopped and the doors opened.  Yup, I waited at a bus stop when it was -20F and survived.