or Connect

Posts by fieldor

[quote]Originally posted by Fran441: He's going to need it if the keynote doesn't live up to the hype. [ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Fran441 ]
He's going to need alot to satisfy are needs. he's going to need a 3D card for the gamers and developppers. A +Ghz machine, that gives a good impression for the public. A PDA for some of you and they must all be for a reasonable price also. That's going to be a big challenge for Apple.
On MOSR they say about a major improvement for gamers with OS X. That's good ,but why dont they put new gForce3 (or the newer gForce4). At spymac they have a list but in those Powermacs there is only a gForce MX2 with 32mb. That sucks and we al now that. The iMac will have Radeon, that's a big boost. that's real nice for gamers like me.
On MOSR they say about a major improvement for gamers with OS X. That's good ,but why dont they put new gForce3 (or the newer gForce4). At spymac they have a list but in those Powermacs there is only a gForce MX2 with 32mb. That sucks and we al now that. The iMac will have Radeon, that's a big boost. that's real nice for gamers like me.
[quote]Originally posted by Chumley: Email Mr Jobs and wish him good luck!! sjobs@apple.com
I 've wished him good luck.
I just wanna help to get to 1000. I must say , there aren't much G5 rumors anymore. Although the G4 already can hit 1,4Ghz( if spymac is right). Apple just needs one more boost to get over the 2 GHz within this year.I prefer within 6 months. Thumbs up for Apple, Motoola and IBM with their PPC's
And vidio cards are also good beginnig. Thumbs up for Apple and nVidia. They will introduce there new card (nForce is it named iquess). Game developppers must make there first steps in the Mac platform
We need race games, like GT3 and First person chooters like Counterstrike and Max Payne . RTCW is just a good start. Games must be introduced on all platforms. First on Mac if possible, then we can alk about a market take over. Then we can say goodbye to Wintel machines. Lets hope Blizzard will introduce starcraft2 first for mac. SUch things are important in this industry and we all know that . Am I right?
They 're just ****king with our heads. No kidding you know. Apple can do rare things to us.
This channel is for Future hardware, not for software people. I wish there was a Quad G4 1,4Ghz on my desk with all the games you can imagine. My wish never came true because I aimed too high
As I read on most of the rumor sites "The G5 is unlikly to be announced, sources said". and each of the rumor sites I 've been has siad something in that direction. So we must actually hope on G4 Appolo's +1,0 GHz.. The iPod won't get a new brother also, too unlikly. And the sweet i- and TiBooks may have a new 100 Mhz boost. New iMac is 200% certain to come at MWSF. That's all folks.