or Connect

Posts by e_veritas

1) I never said the foreman was biased. You are putting words into my mouth. I was responding to your comment of "tell us which words you're referring to where the foreman allegedly substituted his knowledge for the judge's instructions?" He clearly substituted his understanding of valid prior art with what was was instructed to him.   2) I completely disagree with this statement. Just because the foreman THINKS he accurately followed instructions doesn't mean he actually...
  In the Bloomberg interview, the foreman stated:   "The software on the Apple side could not be placed into the processor on the prior art and vice versa. That means they are not interchangeable. That changed everything right there."   The only problem with this statement is that this is NOT how you disqualify prior art and is complete contradictory to the instructions given to the jury. It indeed appears that the jury DID NOT follow the judge's instructions on many...
How is it possible that Apple's two top lawyers are not present for the verdict reading??? McElhinny and Lee are both not present....  
False alarm...Koh may send the jury back :(  
Judge Koh just asked the jury "How in the world did you deliberate this case in 2 1/2 days? Are you smoking crack?"  
On an even bigger different note, the Apple v Samsung jury has allegedly reached a verdict!!!!   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-24/apple-samsung-jury-reaches-verdict-in-patent-trial.html  
On a different note, it appears that the ITC has issued their ruling regarding Motorola's complaints.   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-24/apple-gets-mixed-ruling-in-motorola-mobility-patent-case-at-itc.html  
  Gotta love when the moderators decide to jump in on the "I know you are, but what am I" banter....
It sounded like he was responding to your posted reference to Foss. What does googleguy have anything to do with it?   The problem with Mueller's articles is that they usually start with a small factual tidbit that is then followed up with massive amounts of biased conjecture. That 'conjecture' is what usually gets plastered all around here and taken as some sort of 'authoritative' analysis. The fact remains that Florian Mueller is nothing more than a demonstrated paid...