or Connect

Posts by Michael Scrip

Celebrities are pretty busy... and even with their assistant doing most of the menial tasks... changing phones can be a royal pain in the ass (especially for celebrities with sensitive data on their phones)I'm guessing a celebrity gets $15,000 for just tweeting about a new product... but they aren't required to actually USE the product.Oh they may have a Galaxy S4 in their possession (or their assistant) ... but the likelihood of the Galaxy S4 actually replacing their...
Blackberry's first tablet attempt was a dud... even though the tablet market flourished around it and is still growing. Notice all the other tablets that are still on the market today.But now the tablet market has no future?
All they need are millions more people like you
You're basically saying that these computer companies don't make any money by selling computers.Wow... then they should get out of the fucking game RIGHT NOWIf I download a FREE piece of software and it has some advertising in it.... fine.But if I BUY a laptop from Dell... I should not have to be inundated by adware and other junk because Dell doesn't understand margins.I'm sorry the Windows PC business has become commoditized... but that's business. Including an AOL...
I dunno... 16:9 seems to be a thing now But I do prefer 4:3 on tablets.As for turning a smartphone sideways to use the landscape keyboard... that's a smack in the face to the idea of "one-handed" use
Correct... and that's what I meant.Apparently Apple can't do it successfully.They figured out all the other screens... but a new larger screen has them stumped.
It's not "stated" anywhere.But if they can do it... they're taking their sweet time bringing it to market.We're now patiently waiting for the 7th iPhone to be released later this year... and I'm guessing it will be another 4-incher...Sad panda...
I just find it hard to believe that Apple (and their LCD manufacturing partners) had no trouble developing beautiful 3.5" 3:2 screens... and 4" 16:9 screens... But they're stumped at making 4.5" 16:9 screens...
I'd say Apple is run pretty effectively. They makes billions of dollars every month. They sell close to half a million iPhones every day. They have incredible customer satisfaction. They make developers happy.And yet the stock goes down. Seems like a company's stock price isn't always tied to their performance.Apple is currently the #2 smartphone manufacturer by unit sales. And it should be noted that Samsung is #1 but Samsung also sells a lot of smartphones in the...
Or people could invest in some other electronics/computer company.Any idea who that would be?Though if Apple can make billions of dollars and their stock drops... I'm not seeing much hope for other companies.People might be better off putting their money under their mattress.