or Connect

Posts by Michael Scrip

Excellent. There are 200 other carriers around the globe who sell Android phones. I need those numbers by the end of the week
I'm not sure how this works exactly... but Samsung has many subsidiaries. I'm pretty sure the Samsung consumer electronics division has to place an order with Samsung components division. Or something along those lines.
Same here. I know a ton of people who have had a horrible time with Android phones such as the Droid X. Things like constant reboots or having to get it replaced 2 or 3 times. Yikes. After 18-24 months of that... I wonder if that will sour their experience with Android as a whole... or if they will realize if was a problem with that particular model or the manufacturer. Seems like if you've been burned by "an Android phone" that might lead you to explore alternatives...
Does Apple.com have ratings in their store? I bet the iPad would get the highest rating there.
Aren't Windows threats in the hundreds of thousands? 58 ain't so bad
I've always wondered about this. Eric Schmidt was on Apple's Board of Directors... how close do Board members get to the engineering department? I thought Boards handled policy and other executive tasks... I find it hard to believe that anyone outside of Steve and a handful of super-engineers ever saw the iPhone before January 9, 2007.
No... but if the company behind the Kinect approached Apple first... they were probably looking for a payday. I would... Apple has lots of money. I mean... that's what Apple's good at. They turn an idea that isn't quite finished yet into something amazing. Clearly the guys behind the Kinect had a great idea... but no execution. Apple might have thought motion tracking technology was cool... but they probably had better things to do. If you recall... Apple's been pretty...
While there were a few excellent Android phones released over the last 2 years... there were also tons of stinkers. Which phone does your wife have? Thinking back 2 years ago today... there were plenty of "meh" Android phones on the market. Like I said in an earlier comment... Apple still thinks highly of the 3GS they were selling over 2 years ago. So much so that they still sell it new today. Can you imagine if some early-2010 Android phones were still sold as new...
I agree... but don't tell that to Slapphappy...
True... but I was replying to Slaphappy... he said it!Apple did have more market share than Android at one time, though...