or Connect

Posts by BadFlounder

Most of you haters on here are simply uneducated about what you hate. Learn the facts about the ACA before spouting off against 30 million people receiving affordable healthcare. Folks like you are what is wrong with this country. Just watch Kimmel's video where he asks people if they are for the ACA or Obamacare and everyone responds "Oh I am definitely against Obamacare, but I support the ACA." They are the same thing!! SMH
@cash907 So continue to live in a state which doesn't even try things like this to better their students education. Yeah, that is MUCH better eh?
The folks at Palm, Blackberry, Motorola, and others had similar thoughts when the iPhone released.
I'm quite sure you can manage.
Shouldn't that read two Thunderbolt ports?
You don't think this will sell well huh.  LOL  Sorry for the laugh but, all due respect, that is a ridiculous take.   I think it looks great but then again I don't care about having the biggest screen or most megapixels or whatever.  Software is what really counts and Apple has been a leader in this regard and continues to be.  The 16x9 is fine with me, I'll be upgrading from my old iPhone 4 as soon as I'm able to.  
I agree with a lot of your take but I have to say using "M$" is so incredibly lame....as if Apple isn't out to make a buck too.  C'mon now, that's silly.  ;)   I think the Surface is somewhat intriguing.  I doubt I would buy one but I can see it finding a space in the market with some folks.  The more competition the merrier imo.
jealous much samsung?
I agree. What a total loser.
Guest networks? The Airport Extreme line already has this feature.