or Connect

Posts by montefuego

Good points, thanks!
$249 is the sweet spot
This article is mis-titled at best. So this screen is supposed to be so superior that rivals are at a 3-5 year disadvantage? Come on, all the screens on all the competing tablets are okay for a $250 device, and the Kindle can be read in the sunlight, which is an advantage for Amazon. I have too much invested in Apple, so believe me I want the stock to go up, but if this article is the only reason to believe, then I'm even more afraid. MCRS has some good points. Hopefully...
Because the ipad is frequently 'stood up' on a table, the headphone jack cannot be at the bottom. This is different than an iphone, which is held in the hand.
It can be any of those. But a Canon 'L' lens or Nikon pro lens will likely incorporate very expensive glass with nano coatings that will greatly reduce flare. A single lens of the type I use costs way more than the entire iPhone. And even such a lens can exhibit some flare in such extreme circumstances as pointing at the sun.  The details don't matter, suffice it to say that the results are noticeable. Good luck.
You don't need a hasselblad. A nikon or Canon with a good lens will be fine.
That's a pretty strong effect, not too easy. there likely wouldn't be a high quality image 'behind' the flare.
I'm a professional photographer. What you are seeing is an artifact initiated by lens flare. This iphone is a teeny camera with a teeny lens. There is nothing wrong with it. But that's why serious photographers are lugging around heavy cameras with heavy lenses. They perform better.
If I want to upgrade from AT&T's website, the shipping time is still Sept 21
The headphone on the bottom never made any sense. The ipad sits upright on your desk, a headphone connection on the bottom would make that impossible. The iPhone is more often held in the hand or sideways, so doesn't present that problem.