or Connect

Posts by bobringer

1 for Promises In these crazy times... in this crazy asynchronous world we live in... it's good having someone on our side to think about our sanity! (that being said... "q" has been keeping me sane for a few years now, still nice seeing the ECMAScript 6 native implementations starting to show up)
 Well... maybe he shouldn't say that people are science hating flat earthers who need to be shunned like racists in the 60's... for no other reason than the fact that they disagree with him on the climate.  Ya think maybe it could have something to do with that?  He contributes to a major problem in this society where anybody with a differing opinion is evil... instead of just someone with a different opinion.  Have you SEEN the internet?  It's full of this.  Our "leaders"...
This is a good thing... and Apple is a well positioned company to take this principled stance when working with their partners. But... This has anything to do with the government, because why?
 Especially when it comes to enterprise.Why is there any discussion of OVERALL tablet market share when discussing Office?  Microsoft didn't use that in their analysis beyond the basic knowledge of those numbers.  Microsoft looked at their target market for this... and that's enterprise... and that's dominated by the iPad.There you go... article complete.  Ireland and I saved you about 6,000 words.
 I'm a conservative libertarian... I'd like to see the government not get involved in forcing any private citizen from engaging in commerce with any other private citizen.I'm all for gay marriage... I'm not for government defining words, so I don't support government sanctioned gay marriage.That being said... your reasoned response is probably something I'd disagree with some points on, but I'd much rather debate this with someone as direct and measured as you... than...
 Yes, How dare they inform me as to when I might be able to pick up one for myself.And as an investor... how dare they let me know the status of a hot new product.
 Inexpensive is not spelled with a "c"
Goodbye Nintendo... it was a good century. Once Apple flips the switch on an App Store for my TV... and these controllers are released... it's game over for Nintendo.
  They didn't "juggle" money around.   They sold bonds.  If they sold them a week later, it would have cost them $724 million.  Had the market gone the other direction, the story could have read "Apple's untimely bond sale cost the company $724 million"   They had no control over the movement of the bond market.   The headline should probably make it a little more clear that this entire story is about timing and nothing more.
  ^ Clearly has no idea what I'm talking about.  Thanks for playing.