or Connect

Posts by bobringer

Since 1980, inflation adjusted federal education spending is up approximately 400%.   Results are flat.   You think the problem is that we just aren't spending enough on education?   Sigh...
Two words...   Paper   Master
Well... I certainly agree with that. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of children and you're definitely right that they do suck you into the trap.
I just have standards that make me think people should be able to have rational discussions without the level of discourse we see on this thread.
DocNo42, see my point? Because THIS guy doesn't have the issue with HIS iPad... he uses that as proof that the story is complete BS. Can we please raise the level of conversation on this thread to something other than: "if you suggest there is ever a problem with your Apple device, you're full of shit and an idiot troll hater"
Seriously man... you're telling me to ignore the people calling me stupid and a troll... and then you go on and on like I'm a 4 year old that doesn't know how to deal with Apple when these things happen.You act like anybody that has a problem doesn't actually know how to talk to Apple about them? You act like I don't know that it might take some time to fix this? Seriously... I wan't complaining AT ALL that I had the issue. All I did was point it out.Why are you even...
DocNo, what in the world is your point? Yes, there might be an issue for a few of the 3 million devices. I know that. And... because I point out that I am one of the people that this affects... I need to get a grip? Seriously?Am I freaking out about the issue? Am I saying that Apple sucks because of the issue? Am I saying that no product should never have any issues? Am I bitching that I don't think Apple will absolutely take care of my problem?Can you tell me what...
Yeah... I'm stupid. kkerst just verified it. I'm not actually having problems with my WiFi (or my screen on the other one). It's just that I'm stupid.
And again... justiflybob says I'm a "troll" for daring to point out that I have an iPad with the wifi issue. I wonder what he's going to say when he hears that BOTH of my iPads have an issue. I can even post the screen of my "burn in" issue and he'd call me a troll for pointing it out. Get a grip people...
Yeah... because maccherry isn't having the issue with his iPad, that proves that anybody suggesting they do have the issue... is a "hater." Genius.