or Connect

Posts by bobringer

Really? Over the past ten years Tim Cook has proven he's one of the best operations guys this planet has ever seen. You still really need him to "inspire [sic] confidence?" Sheesh...
I keep reading from people posting here that "HTC made phones long before Apple" and using that as evidence that Apple can't sue for patent infringement. This is pretty tortured logic here. By the same logic, RCA should be suing like crazy. I mean... they made radios long before Sirius. RCA should sue Teh Internets too. All those wacky patent infringing internet radio stations SURELY must be in violation of some RCA patent. I popped a pimple once. It may or may...
Where do you get those drugs, because they must be a lot better than mine. "the computer division will look horrible on paper" Have you paid attention to ANYTHING going on at Apple over the past 5 years? They have 91% of the retail market for computers over $1,000. In what world does Apple's 30+% margins and huge annual market share gains "look horrible on paper." This is by far the most profitable COMPUTER company in the world and they only expand that lead quarter after...
You people are a bunch of ass holes, aren't you now...?
Well... the cable companies are going to get what they deserve. They tie up cablecard FOREVER... just so they can tell you to use THEIR box? Dumb, dumb, dumb... Did they really think they were going to own the box forever? If they had just worked with companies like Apple and allowed us to use a two-way card in any device we wanted... I'd sure be a lot more likely to stay with cable than I am now. Idiots... What did controlling the box really do for them other than piss...
I got it bad enough just calling them lazy...
First... I was speaking about France TODAY and how organized labor reacts when you suggest employees should be allowed to work more than 35 hours a week. I was not talking about how France "saved" us two hundred years ago... nor did I mention how we saved France multiple times this century. I was speaking about the fact that they really lose their minds if they even think of what life would be like working more than 35 hours a week. Second... I completely understand the...
Life is exactly as you describe it... and yes, I'm a consultant.
Welcome to the United States of France. Waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaa... I work about 70 hours a week. Very little sympathy of those afraid of a good day of hard work.
forefun... I don't think those are the kinds of "notes" we are speaking of.