or Connect

Posts by spliff monkey

Seriously? My personal experience... (and all of my iPhone owning friends too) the grip of death was a myth.
It definitely does. I bought my IP4 about 4 months after it was released. When I confirmed whether or not my phones qualified for the upgrade to IP5's the sales rep chuckled and said "Definitely". But I also have 3 phones on my plan and have have been with them since IP1.
Hyperbole much. Christ, I think the point is much more reasonable than that. Being nearly everything else BUT the design was changed about the phone (hardware and software both) this is a very acceptable upgrade. Everyone thinks Apple should make business decisions based on customer wants all of the time, but they are a company and they don't. They gave their customers a really nice upgrade in almost every front AND managed to NOT waste their time retooling their...
If you're still using your 3GS and haven't actually used a 4 let alone and obviously not the 4S you have no idea what you are missing out on. The IP4 experience is far superior to the 3GS in every way.
Yup and America is still Apple's largest and if you are buying out of contract how tempted are you to spend nearly $1,000/ year on a new phone even if you aren't tied to a contract? If you're ok with that you do what I do and have two iPhone plans and upgrade one phone every other year. I'm pretty sure I am as well as those who would buy a new phone out of contract EVERY year are few and far between.
I like the way you think.
rofl #1 "A keyboard... How quaint."
Have you watched the SIRI demo? It DOES look awesome and it is definitely NOT the same thing as Android's VR. What can't you see or what do you see that isn't "awesome"? Apple is not about false advertising. In fact they generally pretty reserved with their promises.
"You're generation" must be very short sighted.
Yes and of the millions and millions of iPhone users they are all just like you and only like you.