or Connect

Posts by BoeManE

What I would really like to see is Aperture 2 with more editing tools and the new ilife 08 books... Photo editing plugins would also be an awesome addition!
This is what the Aperture Vault is for... Backing up Aperture libraries...
What the title sais
Is this at all possible, and if so how, if not, is there any signs of when this will be a feature of Aperture ? Edit: I mean the new Web Galleries
I havent posted here in a loooong time, but I though I should share my recent customer experience! I recently ordered an iMac 24" from Apple, which was delivered propmply with a wireless keyboard and mouse. I set it up and it was working perfectly. A truly beautiful computer!! Then, I discovered that I had, in error, ordered my keyboard with an international-english typeset. I really wanted one with a Norwegian typeset... I called Apple and explaine that I had...
Hello, I am wondering if there is a card reader that the iPod is compatible with (I have the 60GB iPod photo). I do have the iPod camera connector which lets me transfer images off my digital camera, but my digicam is USB 1.1, which makes it _very_ slow to transfer images. A single 1GB card drains the iPods battery! I tried my all-in-one card reader, but the iPod cannot read it. So my question is, is there any card readers that are USB 2.0 that the iPod is...
I've used one.. once... ages ago... Apple released an update to a software package for free to current users. They also shipped out a CD for $20 or so. To get the software, I had to send in one of these cupons... I think this is what they are for...
I don't think so... Once developers are using XCode, and are able to compile their apps as universal binaries, adding a third platform won't require a rewrite, but a re-compile with a new version of XCode that supports the extra platform(s). The reason most software now requires the developer to make changes to the code is because these apps are not using the correct API calls, using legacy code, etc. I'm pretty sure that if you have an app that is 100% cocoa, that it...
I ordered mine on the 15/3 with an ETA on the 11/4. Now, since Apple has changed from 2-3 weeks when I ordered to 5-7 days, should I expect my MBP to ship early ?
Hello, Is there any commercial, shareware of freeware applications out there that has the following: - Support for plug-ins (preferably Photoshop plug-ins) - Unsharp mask - Levels - Curves - Color changes (saturation, lighting, etc) I have looked at iMaginator, but it is lacking levels and curves, and it is _slow_ on my PB 1.25... I plan to use it as the "external editor" for iPhoto 6.