or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Once. A failed experiment. Your entire argument is based on the idea that people won't pay $100 extra for the 6S because it looks the same as the 6, but we know that today people will pay $100-$200 extra within the 6 lineup to buy extra storage space. At least I assume you know that the 16GB isn't the top seller. The cost of the present day iPhone isn't $199 it's up to $399, and it looks like most people settle for mid tier. That's what's pushing up ASP.Given Apple know...
Personally I love it. Curation is top notch. For you is excellent. Beats is good. Downloading albums etc all just works. Seeding radio is great. Don't care about social. And most people I know who use it love it. Twitter seems impressed too. If people with 10'000 songs don't like it it doesn't matter. I don't think you guys need discoverability.
To be fair. He backed up to apple music.The amount of bullshit angst about this minor bug ( or feature) out there is beyond belief. Obviously they are trying to avoid duplication. It's probably a bug though, albeit a minor one, because you can have one track in multiple playlists, that should also apply to albums.
Apple will definitely have a decent TV product someday.
What's good about em.
1) might cause issues in iOS 9. That's generally an underlying API issue too.2) any API that worked in iOS 5 should work going forward. Apple guarantees software compatibility in its API unless deprecated. That's what an API is for. That's what an API means. Furthermore plenty of serious apps have to work back as far as possible. It's bedroom developers who get the option to only use ios9. To companies with revenue across 4-5 versions of the OS across millions of devices...
You have very little understanding of how Apple's, or any companies, Beta process works. The devs can't submit until the final release. They can't use xCode 7 until that is out of beta. Generally that's the same day.Furthermore most bugs are in Apples API because that's what changed. In fact that's most of the point of the developer beta process, to both showcase new API and iron out bugs in the updated API.The public beta programme is for general user level bugs, and of...
He kinda did.
 I think we do agree on many things, but not on this. I think the iWatch will be a success, as do you. I think it will take longer than you. I think Apple needs to be in this space, as do you. What we differ on is what is the main device. I think I'l be using a phone as my primary portable device in 2050, if I live that long. Of course that phone will be a very fast computer, as it is now. It will be augmented by the watch and other wearables, some which may be very...
Nobody ten years ago saw the then "smart phones" taking over as a user's primary computing device. The trend pre iPhone was smaller devices. The trend post iPhone (including the original) is bigger mobile devices. You should compare the original iPhone with a 6 to see this. In fact Jobs, in his 2007 presentation, said that the problem with existing phones was the physical keyboard which made the screens tiny. Naysayers of the iPhone (the real first smart phone of the...