or Connect

Posts by asdasd

That's not what the analyst said. It's what I think will happen though.
Also how odd to predict the 5C and 4S will sell close to 10M between them in Jan-March and then be abandoned for the rest of the year. 
Back to the article, I think he is being a bit pessimistic for calendar Q1 2015. I can see Apple selling more plusses than he thinks and its still a holiday season somewhere - like China. 
Two sizes? Is that it? Apple itself mentions the different brands on it's pages. Ignoring the straps there are at least 6 options: Watch, Edition and Sport, all in two sizes.  There are also a lot of iPad options.  I agree that there should be a low priced option for India, in fact I think it should be a 4" option like the 5C. Rename that to a brand ( without a number), add the touchID and update it with last years chip ( or older) every year. Better to have 16Gb though,
Thats an American perspective. Apple are selling the 4S and 5C into other markets. I can't see why they would stop ( or why 5 SKUs is so impossible to understand). But if they do reduce it probably won't be to remove the 5C until the 6C is out. And boy, isn't the Apple Watch going to really flummox you? The home button is going to be around for a long time. 
That argument about Apple making money was made when Apple was producing smaller screen sizes and the general opinion on here was that that should continue.I can't see why Apple would eol the 5c -- instead they should eol the 4S which has only a few months OS support left and reduce prices in the 5c
It's a developer beta. Not a public beta.There really is no need to install these unless the release notes fix a problem you need fixed or you need the API if there are any new. Installing the pre .0 beta makes sense as there are lots of new API devs need. Even then you are better off waiting for a later beta.Apples testing is getting worse but if you download a .x beta then you are responsible.
It's a beta.
 That choppiness on re-install is a big issue. It is generally the indexer which is running for Spotlight - the notorious MDWorker(s). The modern OS warns about the choppiness but apparently they can't fix it, to index the disk takes a lot of time and CPU.
The whole blaming of 3rd party applications for OS flaws is dumb. A 3rd party app isn't causing wifi problems, or crashes in the Finder, or anything else which is OS based.