or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Yes. Cook said that about 15% of iPhone users were using the 6 or 6+ end December.
It will probably be a speed release. Maybe better Touch ID improvements. I bet haptic feedback is next year.
Why is solar so wasteful?You are right about September. May is even better and the days somewhat longer. Avoid the school holidays.August is a busy. Many european countries force close offices and companies in early August. It's the high season of high seasons.
The streaming is via the CDNs anyway. These data stores are for local user content. Latency isn't a huge issue but everything helps.
There really is no such thing as plenty of data capacity. The cloud storage worldwide is growing exponentially. This might answer some of the icloud critics.
Apple are missing a trick by not hiring you as a evangelist.
Maybe he wasn't in a foetal position but was just making a fairly sane point. While software always has bugs it should never be so buggy as to be unusable.
I just think copy and paste is broken on all iOS devices. I try not to use it. If I was responding to your post on a Mac i would edit it but since this is an iPhone its just impossible.Back to software quality. I'm on iOS 8.1.3 which is as solid as a rock (for me). If Apple released software as solid as its .1 releases then all would be fine and dandy. Unfortunately it's locked to a hardware schedule and I don't think that works. The .0 releases are buggy.
The right compiler? How's my do you think there are. Xcode has one default compiler.If people have been using some 3rd party framework to generate native code that might be a problem; hiweber Unity et al can handle cross platform already.
NoIt's just how memory is managed.