or Connect

Posts by asdasd

I have used 12.3 G as of this morning and have 1G left. Even when I go to storage I can't really see where the 12.3G is going to, the biggest app is 1G, the photos take up a mere 436M  - and the photos app is the 4th biggest culprit for space. I don't take videos. There is one TV show downloaded. The rest is all long tail.  Clearly not enough. The next video I want to download will require shuffling stuff around, and deleting.
It matters for Apple's bottom line that people do it more frequently however.
 I have no idea why you think those are real prices.  I expect if they raise the prices on the top models that the lower models ( like the 5C) will fall below $300 off contract.
My guess is that the lower end phones will be significantly reduced to offset this.
Apple's own API are not affected. That's what they mean. But OpenSSL is available and can be used by certain apps.
Yes I think Apples ads are too cool. Fine if you are a tiny minority player attracting hipsters but not at 50% of the American market. Have an ad with some hard hats using am iPad.
 Certain apps on iOS are infected but that would mean they took the strange step of not using Apple's crypto code/p>
Well you've come to the wrong forum. Frankly you've come to the wrong Internet.If I wanted just news about Apple rather than rumour or discussion I would just watch the 6pm local news which, as I recall, did a small piece on all new iPhones and iPads. It's less likely to cover Mac releases.We are here for rumours. AppleInsider. Pretending to have inside information since the late nineties. Still the best place for Apple discussion. On real news. And rumours.
the question isn't whether they keep a 4" this year or not. They will either as a 5C or a 6C ( with this years internals but maybe not touchID). The question is whether that becomes a line, rather than a plastic version of last years model. If the latter the 4" disappears for good next year which would be a mistake.
The larger screen desire does seem to be increasing. Bit nuts, possibly its like that tail fin fad back in the day.