or Connect

Posts by asdasd

No that's me too. I bought the original iPhone and the original iPad. I have bought 2 new iPhones and 0 iPads. The iPad neither replaces my laptop at home nor the iPhone on commute. I don't use it for work, not even emails. Too slow to type. No quick way of showing different app windows at the same time. I can't imagine it ever replacing a laptop. Without significant changes. Even doing 80% of what you need - which I think is a high estimate - means you still need the...
What's all the claptrap about SIRI. Siri isn't an API, it has no SDK. It's a system feature. Nothing to do with the kind of fragmentation which affects devs.
The problem isn't just the lowest common OS denominator with Android, it's that you can't even ensure that the standard API will work on all devices ( I've seen cases where the external SDK which reads SD cards fails). What most serious dev agencies do is target the top 20 devices. That mostly works. If however there is even more churn in that market - if Samsung loses dominance - it could be a total zoo.
Is this not the worst thing that ever happened? A .7mm protrusion. How can we sleep at night.
Good catch.
I cm is about the width of a fingernail. 0.7 cm is about 70% of the width of a fingernail. Basically, flush.
Apple really don't go to the trouble of prototyping builds to catch leaks.
I AM HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE THERE MAY BE A 0.77mm PROTRUSION ON THE NEXT IPHONE!!!   I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO ME
This whole 0.77mm lens protrusion is a bit of a first world problem, though.
 Its very rare for hardware companies to approach the margins of successful software companies.