or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Are people confused about what a trillion is? It's 1,000 B. 190 / 4000 = 4.75%.
Plenty if countries smaller than Scotland survive and prosper. I bet most rich countries are small. And Scotland subsidises the UK.
The problem is that feedback theory in economics is in it's infancy.
Seriously strange concerns except maybe the paper receipt. I mean of course you have to visibly pay for something and that generally involves queuing at a check out, some self service excepted. Restaurants already bring their credit card readers to tables. You have to get fairly close to the terminal but not as close as a swiped card so you don't need to hand over the device and you can split the bills how you want. Either one person pays in full and gets a cash...
I suppose she could also buy her own?
Listening to music on a VAX you mean. Because everything about what happened would amaze the 1980's. Even Bono not bring grey yet.
Is AI trolling it's own readership now? We know that all iTunes subscribers got the album ( which I thought a bit weak). We know that when you buy an album and you have auto- downloads on it downloads new owned content. We know that when you own music in icloud it appears in the music app with the cloud symbol if not downloaded. With no cloud symbol if downloaded. Jesus what's the crisis? Let's say they had gifted everybody a movie. It auto downloaded for some and...
Surely the carriers are out of the loop when Wifi is on? My carrier here does advertise "unlimited wifi" when getting a package. That's kind of them but not really for them to say.
Personally I think they should reduce the 30% on IAP. P
The thing people are missing is that Apple pay allows a new category of apps. Apps which sell non digital items (IAP didnt allow that). This allows trains, hotel rooms, taxis and physical items to be booked within apps. That's possible now provide you want to hand your credit card to the app - or have pre registered on their website. Eventually I can see Apple banning apps which allow users to independently access credit card info. That's a bigger revenue stream than...