or Connect

Posts by asdasd

20k is a lot. Is it most of them.
He didn't generalise. He was just musing.I don't get the iPad replacing the laptop for a fair percentage of the population. It's a good consumption device. Not so great on production.
Judging by comments here, and my own anecdotal experience the Touch ID and better flash storage will really push upgrades. I'll send an email to Tim.
Nothing. I was elaborating on your point. And agreeing. Not everybody got what you meant.
Well I don't follow the analysts much. Maybe you are right and the headline is over gloomy. But no need to suggest payments by Samsung.
Yes. Over last years 4S.
They don't pay that. That's the "effective tax rate". What they should pay. Or will sometime.I didn't reply to this childish post sooner because I was listening to the Q&A. Like an adult with an investment. Where tim was indicating that he was unhappy with "penetration" in enterprise for iPads. Hence the IBM deal.I doubt if they are happy with consumer tablets either but can't say yet. I expect that the recent upgrades weren't all that compelling - the iPad 2 was and is...
Spot on.
You are confusing guidance with expectations again.
Apple do not have zero bugs in radar when they release a build to developers saying "No known issues". They have no p1s and possibly no p2s. There will be thousands of lower priority bugs. Software is never finished.