or Connect

Posts by asdasd

No, its not going to work like that. Basically these agreements reduce everybody's wages across the board. If the high earners move on, they are replaced by people demanding more money ( as they move into higher paid positions and because the original company will increase wages to keep people). If people get high wages doing X somebody else will demand X, and so on. It will increase across the board. So all employees can join this class action suit.
There was an actual guy who was being recruited from Apple, who Google then stopped recruiting.  In any case this is clearly designed to keep all wages down. All wages.
Non-compete agreements are illegal. 
They already do mention it. 10 hours video playback. 10 hours voice calls. 10 hours wifi or LTE. 8 hours 3G. 250 hours standby. Is that non anecdotal enough for you? Or did you think I barely use my phone?http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/compare/Apples claims correlates with my usage. About 20% left after 18 hours fairly high usage. I watch videos going to work and back. Listen to music and make calls.A user clearly - unless Apple are lying - hasto be on the phone or...
It's a big organisation. Those quick questionnaires probably have no influence on johnny Ives design strategy. And you can often ignore what people think they want. Everybody is going to say battery life, but I routinely with heavy enough usage plug in at night at about 20%. I bet most people don't run out. So what good is another 10%? Would people notice, would they tell their friends? Would word of mouth of a 10% increase in battery life see the iPhone 6 sell vastly...
How haven't they done that? You may not like the implementstioj of it but a lot of your data and purchases is in the cloud and streamable too.
The UX for setting those was non standard and often atrocious. My folks had one where you could just set the minutes up or down.That's exactly what you don't want and of course modern wifi connected devices, if they need to show the time will automatically get it.
Those presentations are to Jobs from the executives from director level up so he can shoot down ideas, like the cheap phone. And he did. Clearly. The TV idea was riddled with ? , unless they had a demo they wouldn't be anywhere on implementing it - it was for discussion. More importantly secret projects wouldn't be revealed here as the 100 directors wouldn't be disclosed on all future projects.
Surely storage is due for an update. Space on the larger screened device will be less limited internally.
There's a discussion on that other thread which shows that outside the iPhone the top end of the market is all large phones. In the US. China seems to have an even greater predeliction to large phones.