or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Oh. How the tables have turned. If windows phone OS market share is a bloodbath where is the Mac?
It's equal to ios in some markets ( well iPhones)
Yes, a disasterous experiment. The Euro.
 Blame the stuff you don't like? The Euro is over-valued if anything, without the Euro most European currencies would decline in fact. 
Lots of naysayers here. People what don't believe the stats.    I can see keyboard driven devices as being more useful than an iPad at the moment. Some of Apple's productivity suites are coming along, and there is office of course, and the IBM alliance. However Apple needs specific and free education applications. 
It's funny that a semi-rational ( within it's own universe) explanation of how the force works causes so much grief. It's still a bit mystical -- the force itself isn't explained, just people's propensity to be able to use it.
Where are your atheists now Dawkins?
I believe he is a hit with the ladies.  I don't really think that any star guarantees a movie these days. 
 Sounds like a TV movie. I am sure there is a story there of a father daughter relationship but that would be true of most fathers with daughters. Which isn't what made Steve Jobs Steve Jobs.
 My understanding was this was the script. I would do this. Jobs before his speech for the Mac. Reminiscing a bit ( maybe shown in Flashbacks). Gives the Speech.Jobs in his empty unfinished  house when fired at 30. Someone from the company calls over, they talk about what happened. Flashbacks.Jobs introducing the iPod. Before the speech we get some flashbacks about his return to Apple. Jobs introducing the iPhone. Before the speech we get some flashbacks about how it...