or Connect

Posts by asdasd

What's good about em.
1) might cause issues in iOS 9. That's generally an underlying API issue too.2) any API that worked in iOS 5 should work going forward. Apple guarantees software compatibility in its API unless deprecated. That's what an API is for. That's what an API means. Furthermore plenty of serious apps have to work back as far as possible. It's bedroom developers who get the option to only use ios9. To companies with revenue across 4-5 versions of the OS across millions of devices...
You have very little understanding of how Apple's, or any companies, Beta process works. The devs can't submit until the final release. They can't use xCode 7 until that is out of beta. Generally that's the same day.Furthermore most bugs are in Apples API because that's what changed. In fact that's most of the point of the developer beta process, to both showcase new API and iron out bugs in the updated API.The public beta programme is for general user level bugs, and of...
He kinda did.
 I think we do agree on many things, but not on this. I think the iWatch will be a success, as do you. I think it will take longer than you. I think Apple needs to be in this space, as do you. What we differ on is what is the main device. I think I'l be using a phone as my primary portable device in 2050, if I live that long. Of course that phone will be a very fast computer, as it is now. It will be augmented by the watch and other wearables, some which may be very...
Nobody ten years ago saw the then "smart phones" taking over as a user's primary computing device. The trend pre iPhone was smaller devices. The trend post iPhone (including the original) is bigger mobile devices. You should compare the original iPhone with a 6 to see this. In fact Jobs, in his 2007 presentation, said that the problem with existing phones was the physical keyboard which made the screens tiny. Naysayers of the iPhone (the real first smart phone of the...
 The iPhone most definitely was revolutionary, I bought one on the first day and so long BB. The iPad, not really -- since it was a larger version of the phone with a slightly modified OS. I got a V1, don't use it. My phone and Mac are all I need. That said there is a market, my mom loves hers.  However it looks like Jobs was wrong about trucks and cars. As it now stands the Mac is accelerating in sales, while the tablet market is stagnant or falling significantly. Stuck...
Yes and many would also have other apps and IAP of course.
Apples agency model means the devs have to agree.
I'm sympathetic to the employees ( if the 15 minutes timing is accurate) however the recent Supreme Court ruling surely makes this case unviable. The legal issue is the same, but Amazon won and the employees lost.