or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Technical stuff? lolAsymco is good though.
Firstly I said that most complaints were behind the apple Dev firewall. However I did suggest a Google of two phrases. Too difficult?The implementation of swift as it now stands is not fit for purpose. I'm not engaging in any language wars either as its the implementation not the language which isn't ready for large projects.
I love the anecdotal evidence of "brilliant developers" most of the technically illiterate posters here know.The language isn't a problem in any case. The impkemtation is. If you haven't seen technical pieces criticising swift it's because you haven't looked and probably wouldnt understand it.
No you wouldn't. You are confusing some criticism with lots of criticism.
I already did. There's no love for swift on apples internal discussion boards. People like the idea but not the implementation.Outside of that firewall googleSourcekit crashes.Swift compile times.And Apple are being less than honest about performance benefits.That's not really a problem long term because these are implemation details but Apple didn't present this as a beta. Long term swift swill be better than objective C.But not yet.
Actual real developers are not happy with swift as it is now implemented. . Get yourself a dev account and pop into the tools->language-swift section.
I don't see any indication that it was. Disassembling indicates use of an UXKit but nothing swift related.
A bit off of a puff piece. There's a "iOS developers unhappy with swift" article waiting to be written by someone who can research.
The use of sapphire in the touchID isnot really an example of runaway success. I don't really care what the glass is tbh unless it brings benefits to the end user. I like the idea of haptic feedback but I don't think that sapphire is essential to that. And Corning have produced for the iPhone and havd no difficulty fulfilling orders.
Yeah. Or buy them out. Jobs didn't believe in acquisitions much, though.