or Connect

Posts by asdasd

No they shouldn't.
Firstly that's wrong. I may licence the software but that's not an obligation to put the latest software on my device. Secondly there is no mandatory update here as you can see in the screenshots, nor is there on Yosemite.
But there isn't any.
That does look good. I don't think I ever used the contacts on top so no loss there.
Watchkit was a clear placeholder. The original watch os is no doubt getting a major under the hood rewrite and do the new native SDK should run pretty well. Q
A different thing to not have a functional app at all.You've moved your own goalposts there by saying 10 seconds or less is acceptable. I'd find 2 seconds slow.
Apple doesn't work on a technology as significant as this to make like easier for one more year of users. In fact it clearly benefits as users. Once all apps update we can expect fairly huge savings particularly in games.It's future proofing. Games can shave off 50% or more so they can add more resources and code overall.
Well you're both wrong. You can't transfer everything from an iPhone to Android because of the sandboxing of apps. You can transfer non DRM music and videos, contacts and photos. Not wallpaper, apps, or documents. android can transfer more to the iPhone. Edit : although apparently they are using a Mac to read the iTunes database.
I presume that when the Beats 1 radio is playing the tracks being played are shown in the UI and can be saved to a playlist?
Actually the money often goes to new signings, which is why we need this model. The successful subsidise the unsuccessful, or the search for new talent. Thats essential. I am sure the executives are making off like bandits, thats American capitalism, but I don't think they are making excessive profits.