or Connect

Posts by asdasd

What's this "people like me" nonsense. I reported that as an ad hominen.Let's revise where we are.1) you said that Obama is not considered white because racism. I suggest a term for white/black. Also racism.2) the one drop rule is in fact supported by the NAACP. When tiger woods claimed not be be black there was uproar. But he isn't entirely. I think people of mixed heritage should get to say that. Mullato is one term. Say mixed if you prefer.3) you continuously contradict...
So mullato then?The US left tends to create these categories - the one drop rule is generally used by the census and black groups. If you believe that Obama is white, and he is half white, then those categories should be in the census.Why should affirmative action benefit people of half European descendent, why should they be treated the same as fully black if affirmative action is designed to right past wrongs.
Oh come on. The us was segregated for years. Black people should benefit from affirmative action but why Asians or "Hispanics "?
The stats you link to show Asian male income higher than white male income in the last record. Over time that will increase.This isn't Apples job to solve. They have to find qualified engineers. The us education system has to solve it, along with the communities themselves.That said it makes sense to hire a working class white, any black man or a Hispanic with the same grades as the trustifarian WASP whites because they have to be smarter given the lack of home advantage.
Where are all the white players?
Does minority include Asian? I doubt if Asians are in fact likely to earn less than whites over a lifetime.The figures are skewed because lots of old wealth and privilege are white in the US - WASPS Etc - and they get byes into university. Ethnic and working class whites not so much.In any case whites aren't privileged in Apple. It needs to start hiring more Hispanics and blacks, same number of whites, massively reduced number of Asians.
That's still genetics though, since you are taking about his white/black ancestors.
I said it was about 75% of the adult population. Use proper maths next time. Your 20+ white % is 69%. But Apple doesn't just hire grads.
It's 65% whites in Apple. However over the age of 21 whites are probably 75% of the population.
Hilarious. If whites are over represented - which they aren't in this report (men are, whites aren't) it's racism. If Asians are, it isn't.But whites are actually below their adult population. Asians are over- represented by about 600%.