or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Listening to music on a VAX you mean. Because everything about what happened would amaze the 1980's. Even Bono not bring grey yet.
Is AI trolling it's own readership now? We know that all iTunes subscribers got the album ( which I thought a bit weak). We know that when you buy an album and you have auto- downloads on it downloads new owned content. We know that when you own music in icloud it appears in the music app with the cloud symbol if not downloaded. With no cloud symbol if downloaded. Jesus what's the crisis? Let's say they had gifted everybody a movie. It auto downloaded for some and...
Surely the carriers are out of the loop when Wifi is on? My carrier here does advertise "unlimited wifi" when getting a package. That's kind of them but not really for them to say.
Personally I think they should reduce the 30% on IAP. P
The thing people are missing is that Apple pay allows a new category of apps. Apps which sell non digital items (IAP didnt allow that). This allows trains, hotel rooms, taxis and physical items to be booked within apps. That's possible now provide you want to hand your credit card to the app - or have pre registered on their website. Eventually I can see Apple banning apps which allow users to independently access credit card info. That's a bigger revenue stream than...
It think it's only ok. Not bad. Not good.
iTunes -> purchased -> not on this device-> various
The real interesting thing is that apps can now use this. Apple was letting some companies use credit cards in apps - see Uber - and are now in a position to monetise.
Note on whether Apple gets paid. Apple said. the company said it won’t charge users, merchants or developers Which doesn't mention banks or visa etc. So the cost might be, and probably is, to the banks who can pass it onto the merchants in their interchange fee or take the hit and make up for it in volume.
Apple pay will be huge.