or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Or because they are not having a C model this year. Like last year.
I really can't get excited either way. If a cross platform Google driven beacon protocol wins it won't affect Apple in the slightest.
Ibeacon technology shouldn't have been closed to begin with.
Your 6C is therefore a 6 in plastic? And that will stop cannibalisation how? I think the C days died with the 5C. It also demands lots of reworking as opposed to selling what you have already.
Yes, there's probably no need for a mid range device (by world standards) in the U.S.However even this year the iPhone 6, free on contract, could be disruptive.
Actually liking the company but not investing in it should make people value market share over profits, obviously not at the cost of quality. Particularly since this is a platform. My bold prediction - both the Mac and iOS will be 30% worldwide in 5-10 years of their respective markets. I don't believe that companies not making money tend to stay in the game long term except for vanity projects for large conglomerates. The Chinese manufacturers are all chasing share to...
Extraordinary differences between Gardner and IDC there. When's apples numbers?
These estimates are nearly always underestimates. Taking the report here the 16% yoy is excellent. If that keeps up apple is at a tipping point with the Mac and it may become a serious player in the industry. Again. If the new MacBook gets a price reduction with the same form factor ( or they sell last years model a la the iPhone) it could be mega.
This is all true. We can't tell anything about the success of the watch until later generations and apple can, like Microsoft used to, afford to wait.
Technical glitch.