or Connect

Posts by asdasd

More than likely Jimmy is just setting up meetings and maybe going to the first introductions. Eddy cue has ultimate responsibility.
No it's not because on demand streams are much more expensive than restricted radio feeds.We're talking about the company and the department that gave us ping, iTunes Radio, and the U2 download fiasco. They make mistakes.
I think you're reading your own post hoc reasoning into this. Lots of large companies make mistakes. I'm yet to be convinced the Beats acquisition isn't a flop.If Apple thought they would have to pay, or might be forced to, they would have reduced their initial offer to a month. Or weeks.As it is if they offer to pay $10 per month for all free subscribers across all their 800M devices it could end up being materially very costly, enough to affect the forward guidance on...
Fairly reasonable suggestions and very unlikely to stall the project. They are really just posing some concerns. I don't see anybody objecting in these requests. As for darkness Ireland is dark at night but parts of the U.S. must be as dark or darker. Montana, Idaho -- the rural under populated areas.
Wow. That's a fairly big exploit.The URL schemes are inherently unsafe so if Facebook is passing the access token then it can be read. They are fixing this in iOS 9, not sure about 10.11.The helper app seems odd as I thought you had to codesign all the bundles.These are hard to fix without a large overhaul.
No they shouldn't.
Firstly that's wrong. I may licence the software but that's not an obligation to put the latest software on my device. Secondly there is no mandatory update here as you can see in the screenshots, nor is there on Yosemite.
But there isn't any.
That does look good. I don't think I ever used the contacts on top so no loss there.
Watchkit was a clear placeholder. The original watch os is no doubt getting a major under the hood rewrite and do the new native SDK should run pretty well. Q