or Connect

Posts by asdasd

Actual real developers are not happy with swift as it is now implemented. . Get yourself a dev account and pop into the tools->language-swift section.
I don't see any indication that it was. Disassembling indicates use of an UXKit but nothing swift related.
A bit off of a puff piece. There's a "iOS developers unhappy with swift" article waiting to be written by someone who can research.
The use of sapphire in the touchID isnot really an example of runaway success. I don't really care what the glass is tbh unless it brings benefits to the end user. I like the idea of haptic feedback but I don't think that sapphire is essential to that. And Corning have produced for the iPhone and havd no difficulty fulfilling orders.
Yeah. Or buy them out. Jobs didn't believe in acquisitions much, though.
That would be Corning?True dat.No. Sapphire is dead.
I have a simple idea to promote an upgrade cycle on the ipads. Entry level storage of 64gb. Max storage of 512gb if possible.
Dates can change. He got the announcement of the watch confused with the release.Now you are free to predict the next two quarter sales of iPad. I will too. And I go with Kou.What's your thinking?
LOL. He said up to $450. Getting the price right is always the trickiest as it's an internal marketing call but the rest of those details look correct.
Total misrepresentation. He said the watch would be delayed to Dec 2014 when most expected it in September. He got the exact sizes of the iPhones right and was estimating delays because of the sapphire. On most of the rest he was just a few months out except the Apple TV but Apple probably are sitting in that due to content deals.