or Connect

Posts by steve666

It doesn't stay out of the way, it's actually more noticeable, IMO
Not the toolbar
 I never said it would work and in regards to Apple's known arrogance it probably won't. Doesn't mean it hurts to try.Self criticism is on his own terms, he should be listening to customer criticism and if he's not as arrogant as he seems changes should be made.
Icons? The whole OS is a mess.What I dislike the most is what Ive did to safari. Maybe some skins will become available in Extensions, but I've never seen that before.
I found the petition and I signed it. I have no delusions other than I would rather try and do something about it then sit around and complain
Here's a petition I found on MacRumors:   http://www.change.org/p/tim-cook-dear-apple-please-bring-the-option-to-go-back-to-the-old-theme-in-yosemite
Maybe, maybe not.Check the petition at this link: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=20138336#post20138336
 You may be right, however I am surrounded by Apple users and every single one of them dislikes Yosemite.I would love to see a poll.I knew Jobs liked Ive and thinness, but I don't know if he would ever take it to this level, where machines need to be neutered to satisfy thinness.Personally I think it's ludicrous.Ive didn't go near software when Jobs was in power
Ive has way too much power at Apple. I don't think Jobs would have let him touch OSX. Why is this guy doing software? Judging by how hideous Yosemite is, he never should have been let anywhere near it. Safari looks ridiculous, like a third grader designed it. The re-size buttons look like crayons I can't wait until this all goes away, at least I hope it will.
Ive has way too much power at Apple. I don't think Jobs would have let him touch OSX. Why is this guy doing software? Judging by how hideous Yosemite is, he never should have been let anywhere near it. Safari looks ridiculous, like a third grader designed it. His obsession with thinness at the expense of functionality is so annoying I wish Apple would just get rid of him already.