or Connect

Posts by marvfox

Who in their right mind would bring a gun to school  even if is was unloaded.What year was this may i ask?
Don't knock third world countries the people who live there have the same right as others to buy Apple products if they want and have the money.
The fifteen year old is spoiled asking for such an expensive product today.Let the 15 year old work    for it like delivering groceries or any part time job they can get.Working for it they assume some responsibility in their lives not just asking for it.Yes i phones are expensive in our staggering economy today.
Curious why don't Apple open a store in the Philippines?
Anything can happen with Apple.4inch screens are more handy to use than the bigger ones.Less clumsy.
That is your opinion I beg to differ with you.
I would not be to proud of your boasting you smoke a lot of weed. Eventually your psychological behavior will go to numbness of your thinking capacity. You are inhaling poison in your system.
Just to soak the consumer for more money that is all Apple wants.
Another loud mouth know it all responds back!Your posts are not that great either!
Why Samsung makes dam good products. I own some and never had a problem with them.