or Connect

Posts by BigMac2

Samsung can produce an 8 cores ARMv8 SoC if they want, but since they are not a software shop they can't go alone without Google.   Android is a least 6 month behind Apple to 64 bit transition, we still yet to see how they would manage it considering their heterogenous development platform. 
 You can't say Froyo and Gingerbread phones still got the same level of support from developers than iOS devices of the same period.  Today a iPhone 3GS still has better values remaining than any Android device of the same period. 
 You know what is not pointless? from a developer stand point, they can still support the 4 years old 3Gs.  Can you point me a 4 years old Android phone still supported by developers or even by their OEM? I fail to see the value Android is getting from alienated their customers with orphan devices.
 Too bad Kit Kat won't be supported on any TI OMAP  smartphone-tablet, like the Moto Droid, Google Glass, Galaxy Nexus, Nook HD…  Yet another wide load of orphans Android devices on its way for landfill. 
 Here is official word about the Galaxy Nexus from Google:  If Apple ecosystem is a walled garden, Android one is a graveyard of devices no longer supported from their original mfg.  I wonder how many orphan OMAP phone there is out there. 
 I don't like being a product for Google to be sold to advertisers. Google free products are sheep farm. 
Monkey see, monkey do….
 So according to J.D. Power,  liquidate unsold products is a sign of good customer satisfaction? I'm shock…
 I saw that patent, Like many Apple patent I don't know if any iDevice is using it yet.   I'm still waiting for liquid metal casing, self charging device with solar panel on the back and multi layer display. 
 I've been a iPad 1, 2 and 3 owner, I've play with jailbreaked iOS device since the original iPhone and  I've surfed the net with NCSA Mosaic alpha and a 1200 bauds modem.  I don't think you've got a good idea of how much resources you really needs for running apps, developer do, users usually don't (when is the last time you've check your page ins-page outs value on your iPad ?).  Beside what is the problems with swap out from ram background and inactive apps and reload...