or Connect

Posts by BigMac2

I think the OLED technologies is not as mature as the LCD currently is. While offering many advantages over the LCD, the OLED still got many lifespan issues. In the meanwhile, the mobile phone maybe is currently the best application for OLED screen since those product got a very short life cycle.
I wonder what the competition is doing, its been a long time since we heard anything about Nvidia and they're overly hype Tegra processor. 
Ballmer should have been a used car salesman.   
  So what are you talking about a GPS on a Wifi only tablet? Can you point me out one case of an wifi only tablet with GPS? In case you didn't understand yet ill make clear for you.     You can't put a full standalone GPS in a cell phone or a tablet it is too slow (40-50 seconds warmup), power hungry and needs bulky antenna, and you need the 3G option already available on a tablet for using the assisted GPS.  And even if it was possible, a standalone GPS is far from a...
  You should educate your self about the A-GPS used on mobile devices and why it depend on the cellular network to work:    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assisted_GPS
Actually this is not entirely true, the 1983 video games crash was mostly due to poor software more than poor hardware.  At the time the battle was between 3 main players: Atari, Coleco and Intellivision.  But most games for those platform was so poorly made (remember the E.T. fiasco) and without any way to really know what the game was about without buying first was deceiving for many.  This is why Nintendo had his seal of approval on every cartridge and limited games...
Mmm this anal-yst failed to point out the current iPad is in end of life and due to be refreshed this falls. Besides, cheap knock-off will always get the lion shares in term of units, not so much in terms of profit for content developers on theses platform.
I agree, it vary person to person, but mfg should have a clue or a guideline at least, like Blackberry or Nokia who offers products for many years with the same form factor and size.  Samsung in another hands seams to stick with their "elastic" design of offering multiple size of the same design. 
  I agree, my question now is: what is the perfect screen size for a phone?  Apple got their answer, I wonder to heard from other mfg.  No one seams to be committed on one size ;-)
  Not all of those was Samsung phones, there is a HTC and LG phone in that pictures.  The last one at the right is the new Galaxy Mega, another phablet from Samsung,   http://www.technobuffalo.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-mega-6-3-review/