or Connect

Posts by BigMac2

I'm nostalgic of the 80's where most computer company back then was in control of the hardware and software, system like Apple II, AtariST, Amiga Workbench, X68000, TRS-80.  They all has their charms and no one was cloning their neighbour.  Microsoft as killed hardware innovation forcing every PC mfg to play with the sames rules.  Big brand like IBM and compaq quickly lost their market to nameless clones and generic hardware shops.   
  Steve Job was a beloved person because he was never afraid to get his envision done.  He wasn't a one hit wonder like most in this industry.   You got a very twisted and conspirational mind. No body has ever said SJ was perfect, no one are.  I'm pretty curious what personalities you could admirer with those kinds of reflections. You're shameless to criticize other base on quote and off context stuff, trash talk is easy, recognize good is much harder, I think you need...
  Do you know the context where and when this quote is coming from?   Do Gates or Ballmer are better than SJ? One thing for sure, Jobs has shaken the world more than once, and we all still talk about him after his death.
  I wont replace my 15in laptop for an 1000$  10inch netbook with worse performance.   Surface Pro is not worst or better than every other past and failed TabletPC, the problem here is not really the hardware (beside using windows apps on a sub 12inch screen is always a pain in the b****). Windows softwares was never made and optimized for being use on a small tactile screen, therefor the Surface Pro has no advantages over the classic laptop to compensate for the tablet...
  I think you need to fix you timeline of event here.   SJ and the Apple teams visited Xerox in 1979, a year after some of the Parc researcher like Jef Raskin (the Macintosh father) joined Apple.   Apple showed the Macintosh prototype to some selected software partner and even gives one early Macintosh prototype to Microsoft in 1983 to help them to get Word and other software ready for the Macintosh launch in 1984.  A year after, Microsoft announced Windows 1.0 for PC,...
  This is a very narrow understanding of the gaming industry.  Of course the majority of AAA games are mean to be play on big screens on the latest gaming rig. But a large part of gamer enjoyed their games on mobile console like the GameBoy or PSP. This is where the gaming market is in crisis right now, the latest generation of mobile gaming console are unable to compete with new generation of general use mobile device like android phone and tablets.   This is where news...
Here goes again the old myth of Apple stole from Xerox.   Let's straighten some facts.   Apple has pay Xerox with shares to make use of Xerox research.   Xerox never was and never want to be a computer company, so they sold all computer research assets to anyone who want to buy it.  Soon after most researcher of Parc institute has join Apple and the Lisa team.   There is no poor Xerox here, they received their shares of profit.    Besides, can you name me one thing Gates...
  It was irony regarding common news medias who always giggle to put Apple name in their headline for sensationalism. I failed to see any racist sarcasm I my previous post 
  An old adage said:  One lawyer in a small town will go bankrupt after a short time, Two lawyers in a small town, both will go rich. 
Good thing Apple makes business with all big chinese supplier, Apple is becoming the champion of policing labor in china.  I wonder why we never heard about china official or any other american corps who makes business with those supplier, what a big hypocrisy News media, they always finger pointing Apple as the sole and only responsible of the whole labor crisis in china, because we all know that Apple in the headline always sales.