or Connect

Posts by BigMac2

I use a lot the Wi-Fi at home, I stream my videos and music at home.  But on the road, I need to keep my music and photos on the internal storage if I don't want have a few hundred dollars bills from my carrier. 
 With carrier's exorbitant rates for mobile IP communications here in Québec, I tend to limite my uses of cloud services for media consumption with my mobile devices on the road. 
6.85 GB for a mobile OS? It's more than a full XP installation will all its crapwares. 
 The Prada was nowhere near a landmark phone, it's not even an apps phone.  The whole smartphone concept was established way before LG with the Palm Treo, Windows Mobile Phones and Noka-Sony-Ericsson Symbian phones. 
 Ouch, poor guys being injured by marketing material, they should have a hard time living in this country.  I wonder how they could use the internet with constant unwanted marketing material poping out on every web site. 
 I think you've failed to acknowledge the software aspect needed for making new technology works flawlessly.  For example; I agree, Apple haven't develop the hi-res Retina LCD panel, many mfg has hi-res LCD for years.  But without a smart way to integrate this in the OS its useless, like it currently is for Windows. Same rules apply for many Apple driven technologies like: Dynamic GPU switching, PowerNAP, Lightning port, Airplay, TouchID, A7 64Bit.  Apple is currently the...
Another FUD reports....   I think the full HD and every 1920x1080 non-tv devices are made for tech-aware wannabe who drool more over buzz word specs than the real deal.  If our tablets, phones and computers primary usage was watching movies, It will make sense to use 1920x1080 screen resolution. But since most content consumed on those devices are medias more like text, book, web pages, and photos, I can't find any logic beside cost and availability to use a 16:9 screen...
Too bad, they had great products. Now Google will assured it will be forever ads serving Beta products like every other Google products.
 I don't fully understand your point here, but the AppStore already proven to be a cash cow for Apple and his contributor. 
 I don't know what Google is trying todo here, the intellectual property of VP8 has been a fiasco and prove inferior to the h.264 consortium. I much prefer having a standardized codec under control of a consortium assuring the interoperability between devices than using a third party format under control of one entity.