or Connect

Posts by BigMac2

Ok.... What is you point?  No intel CPU can reach smartphone TDP levels offer by ARM SoC
 This is a pretty unspecific issue more related to iOS 7 than the new A7, I've been using iOS since the iPhone 3G, I've always seen some apps crashing, most of those apps got updated or disappear after time, I have now a iPhone 5S and a iPad Air, I can't say there is a really issue here, I still got some apps crashing some times, but most of the time it affect older pre-iOS 7 third party apps that needed to be updated.   I haven't found any instability yet using built-in...
Quote: True transitioning to a 64bit architecture is more than merely designing a new CPU, you need to recompiled all software for tapping every benefits a new platform has to offer,  just like Apple already done it with iOS and OSX way before.  Beside, which memory management issues are you talking about?  Like saying Android still got battery draining issues, Apple and iOS is not liable for badly coded third party apps. 
 Have you ever seen the 5 inch Dell Streak phablet? There is a limit for how big a mobile phone could be before losing it's mobility usefulness, I'll be embarrassed to use one of those overgrown size phone in public, I don't want to show off my phone in public, I wanted it has discreet as possible.
Good thing Apple is associated to this supplier, without Apple relation no one in the western world would care about Pegatron employees, so sad that no other pegatron clients has talk to the media yet. 
 Thank you for reassured me about this forum constantly crashing my browser.
 I fail to understand most of Fandroid logics about screen size and innovation.   In the android world, the screen size appear to be the only distinguish characteristics between this year and last year models.  I fail to see what made the Nexus 5 so much better than last year Nexus 4 or the current Galaxy S compared to last year model.. Dell already had 3 years ago the Streak with a 5inch display and was ridiculously big back then and still are today. I'm pretty bore with...
Here is some of Microsoft realization under Ballmer direction:   Hotmail buyout, now in a steady decline ever since WebTV, does anybody still know what it is? WMA DRM, after M$ screwed all their partner, they finally kill it and screwed every consumer who made the mistake to buy DRM music.  .NET development, what a mess.  Bing, no comments Skype Buyout, After Microsoft screwed them self with their designed not to be cross-platform Messenger, they never supported...
I've got a pneumonia few month ago with other co-workers at my office, should I report this to the news?
 You sir are mistaken.  ART offer is the same VM runtime and run the same Java based apps targeted for Dalvik, the only difference is instead of compiling the apps at runtime, it pre-interprets the bytecode at installation, but it doesn't neglect VM performances taxes on I/O found on those kind of solution.