or Connect

Posts by Mateus109

The 10.9.2 update fixed some of these problems, although some users still complain about QuickLook running slowly. Most major problems with Mavericks seem to steam from out-dated third party programs users had installed on Mountain Lion.  A lot users have found EtreCheck a great help in resolving these problems.
Anyone struggling with slowness, spinning beach balls, etc. should start a thread on Apple's Community forum (https://discussions.apple.com/community/mac_os/os_x_mavericks?view=discussions).  Plenty of expert advice and help.  Lots of users are having problems with Mavericks but there is usually a solution.  A good place to start is by running EtreCheck (http://www.etresoft.com/etrecheck) and post the results on the Community forum.
'+' button for Playlists is on the left but the drag & drop list appears on the right.  How is this logical!  
The artist photo 'Gallery' seems rather slow, unfinished and buggy.  I clicked on a photo and just got a grey box, nothing else.  Second time I got a black box with the image but no controls.  Third time I got the controls too.  You can resize the image window but the photo doesn't resize.  Totally lacks the Apple polish.   Also, on 'normal' non-retina screens the artist's Store view cuts off the 'Recommended' list and you can't scroll right to view...
I’m not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy video games when I get the chance. One of the joys of owning a Mac is the feeling of perfection and quality. Games like Portal 2, Limbo, Bastion and Trine 2 all look and run great on a Mac (especially with a Bluetooth PS3 controller). This is where I start my Call of Duty 4 rant... COD4 maybe a 4 year old game but it’s still one of the best FPSs available on the Mac, and a game I’d heard so much about but hadn’t played. It seemed...
Interesting article - especially Aspen Movie Map which, according to Wiki, was designed to quickly familiarising soldiers with a new territory.
My mistake, I should have said calender icon updates.
Slightly off topic but am I the only one who find the clock icon REALLY annoying that it shows a static image. The weather icon updates, so why can't the clock? I was hoping iOS5 would bring this subtle change.
I great new feature but I'm sure I am not the only one who's download a ton of sh*t over the past few years, and now it's all come back to haunt me in the Purchased view.
On a BBC radio news report. The point was that cell phones and coconut oil cannot be proven to be not carcinogenic (but it doesn't mean they are).