or Connect

Posts by JimDreamworx

Even with all the naysayer, one thing can be guaranteed:  there will be people lining up and disappointed that stock is not available for weeks/months.  And similarly when the next new version of the Watch comes out.   I do like the wording of the article, percentage of revenue "growth" which I take to mean a new revenue stream that doesn't already exists.  It kind of makes sense the Watch would have a role in that, because what other "new" revenue streams are there at...
There are too many people who cite "free speech" regarding Sony's decision.  Sony is free to do what it wants.  And it has.  No one in the USA stopped Sony.  That is where free speech is protected.  And if some exec spiked the film, that's what happens in the corporate world. I have created various works of art, and I do not get all pissy when someone does not like something I have made and won't release it through their corporate distribution claiming it violates my free...
You mean that not everyone wants a 17" laptop?   I guess Apple learned from the mistake of introducing Air computers with smaller screens. Almost know one buys those things.  
I wonder if this is related to something I've noticed about running Apple Remote Desktop as an admin.   I can execute a Unix command with root as the specified user without entering a password for root, or enabling it for that matter.   Has anyone else wondered why this is allowed?
As a developer, I have to enter a code to get a free OS Update from the App Store. It doesn't automatically show up or even download automatically.   If they gave out a code (didn't even have to be unique) that would've worked better.
The headline reminded me of this from my childhood: http://blog.modernmechanix.com/bone-fone/
Stanford, eh?   When do we get the Folding@iPhone client?
That reminds me of the old line about how the British would wait in line to watch a sunrise. Civility is something that has been lost because of the anonymity of the Internet. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, DAMMIT!
Then perhaps you should keep your opinions to the yourself, as it appears that they only matter to you and are not relevant to a general forum where people exchange opinions and ideas relative to each other.
They still sold it?