or Connect

Posts by JimDreamworx

The headline reminded me of this from my childhood: http://blog.modernmechanix.com/bone-fone/
Stanford, eh?   When do we get the Folding@iPhone client?
That reminds me of the old line about how the British would wait in line to watch a sunrise. Civility is something that has been lost because of the anonymity of the Internet. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, DAMMIT!
Then perhaps you should keep your opinions to the yourself, as it appears that they only matter to you and are not relevant to a general forum where people exchange opinions and ideas relative to each other.
They still sold it?
I like how the face of this watch is obscured.  No real idea what it does.   I don't think HP knows either.  At least until Apple releases theirs, then they can design it.
I miss the 30" monitor.
Let just say this:  The Beats deal makes sense if 50% of the deal goes directly to Iovine ($1.6 billion) and it is treated like a hire for Apple.   The other guy is just a bad rap artist that is not worth that kind of money.  That is the hold up.  Ego.
So does this mean the case makers will have a harder designing something?
Can you imagine what people would say if Apple ever offered a way to run Windows on their hardware?