or Connect

Posts by muffinss

Well that's good that they are not banning Java from Mac. Many web applications still use java, and I still use it to play Minecraft. Rosetta being taken out kinda sucks, but I understand where Apple is coming from. As many of you already stated, some developers haven't even bothered to update their apps yet, like quicken. I see this as Apple's way of forcing those few developers left to drop PPC and add X86 support to their apps. Though, this will hurt gamers more, since...
I have to say, I like the new Finder, a lot. I also like them taking out the color. Makes everything blend in more with the theme. Coverflow, well, I never liked it since it first came out. I'm never gonna use it, and I am glad they are not pushing it, and providing newer ways of sorting my stuff in Finder.
I really don't like the idea of having the scrollbar hidden by default. I use it all the time to see how low, or high, I am on a page/window/what ever. Its just stupid and I feel like they are trying to turn the computer into a giant iPad. I use a mouse because its more responsive, feels better, and more natural to me. I use my computer more than to just checking email. Even my laptop I use a mouse with it, because using the trackpad is annoying to get things done. They...
So this new auto save feature, all it does is auto save files for you, and save and backups previous entries you had in the document. When you are done editing the document, you save as duplicate to save one version that doesn't have the previous entries history saved in it as if it was a clean, final copy. So, if that's what it is, I really don't see the fuss about it. Though they should rename duplicate to final copy or something. I don't like the resume thing that...