or Connect

Posts by Evilution

If it's anything like FaceBook, it'll take off, the privacy policy will change, it'll spy on you and tell everyone you know what you are doing.
Don't confuse "people not liking the protruding camera" with "people hate the protruding camera so much they wouldn't buy the iPhone". Strange how, before the iPhone 6, when any Android phone with a protruding camera was mentioned on here, it was slated for that particular design aspect. Now it's on the iPhone, it's not an issue. Personally, I think they should have made the phone thicker to accommodate the camera to make it flush. It still wasn't going to be a thick phone...
Apple do get 30% of it. I realise that Apple just wants to control the adverts so they work properly and are likely to be stuff we might want but, as most podcasts seem to be "in conjunction with" specific companies, I suspect that they'll want specific adverts instead of a load of generic crap like on YouTube. If you are listening to a podcast about maintaining your car, it doesn't matter what Apple think you might want to see an advert for, because YOU opted to listen to...
I can't see iAD lasting, let alone add ons like this. The income to Apple for running adverts really would be a fraction of a percentage compared to the profit they make selling more stuff to happy Apple users. Why try to make a few bucks here and there and possibly create unhappy Apple users?
No, it just shows that Apple know how it would all pan out. It doesn't matter what numbers they sold of the Apple watch, it would be a failure to most of the analysts.Not to mention that if they release the figures, they then have to sell 100% more watches next year or it'll be seen as a failing sector.Apple would have done themselves a favour by not releasing figures for any products and not being on the stock market would have been even better.
So, basically these companies are moaning because they can't get away with using old chip designs because Apple are pushing them to be better. Boo hoo!
Agreed, I like green but green doesn't like me. It seems to be bad luck for me.
Just because you have that many tracks, doesn't mean you like them all. Many albums have a few good songs and a load of rubbish to fill them out. Do you delete the other tracks? No, who has time for that.
It allows you to use Apple Pay without having to own the iPhone 6 and 6+.It allows you to use Apple Pay without having to get your iPhone out.It allows you to use Apple Pay even if you don't have your iPhone.It gives you haptic feedback when you set a GPS walking route so you don't have to keep looking at your iPhone, have it out all the time and possibly have it snatched.It tells the time without having to get your phone out.You can access SIRI without having to get your...
Apple seriously need to investigate the colour orange, a good bold orange. It's a popular colour and I'm surprised it hasn't shown up on the watch or the 5C when it came out.