or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Oh my f.... gosh, that is the single funniest thing I have ever read. It really does get funnier every time it's written. Even though it's been idiotically spouted in every single thread in the last month, it just hasn't lost its comedic value. You should do stand up. What I mean by that is you shouldn't post on here.
What is the point in blocking spammers and trolls if people just quote them so we all have to read their inane crap?   Can we not have a button that, if enough people click it, they are banned?
I'm confused. Is this new? I have been connecting my iMac to the internet through a personal hotspot on since my iPhone 4 on iOS 6.
When has "beating Apple to market" ever achieved anything apart from selling a bunch of products to customers who don't know any better. Customers who then resent the company for overselling a piece of crap, forcing the customer to then spend more money to buy the correct Apple product.
I'm in the camp that would like a hardware orientation lock switch. Even if they mapped the volume buttons so holding them both down for a second locked the orientation, that'd work for me. Certainly better than no switch at all.
6" now huh. They really don't have an answer to Apple's iPhone do they! They'll be in real trouble when they can no longer just increase the screen size and make a poor attempt at copying iPhone features.
Almost certainly done on purpose to get into the news the day that Google announces a whole raft of shit. Doesn't tell us anything we don't already know so I reckon it was meant to be leaked.
Yeah, I suppose we all have bad teeth, live in castles and sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.No one uses checks (cheques). Many banks have stopped issuing check books years ago.I've not paid for anything in cash in a shop for years and the majority of sales I have seen are through a credit or debit card. We have a far higher rate of shops accepting wireless card payments, probably because we are further along the evolutionary scale when it comes to card payments. We...
Maybe GTAT are forcing Apple's hand. Apple have 2 choices, not invest the money they said they would and lose all the money they have already put in, or save the company and their investment by ploughing more cash into it.   TBH, if GTAT is that badly run, Apple should just buy it and force it to conform by replacing the key people.
Let's be honest, Apple will have known about this for a long time. There is something going on between the 2 companies. Sapphire is the next thing for Apple, they wouldn't let the company go under, not when they could buy the company 100 times over.   Maybe it's just stock manipulation to bring the price down so they can buy a bigger share, build the company up and sell the shares on for a massive profit.