or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Yes, the uptake of correct English in America is very hit and miss and has been terribly distorted over time.
I'm not saying it isn't a promotion, I'm saying it doesn't sound like one.Call a job what you like but in real life, who is above "president"? It's certainly not an officer.
Read the 2 titles.Senior Vice PresidentToChief Design Officer
Doesn't sound like a promotion.
It's actually very easy to get a shotgun licence in the UK.1 form, £50, a police check, a good reason for owning one (clay shooting) and a securely fitted gun cabinet.Then you can go and buy a shotgun.
Well, there you go. A review of a product used for 1 or 2 days will definitely highlight all of the long term problems caused by stress on the plug and socket. C'mon! This is the same guy who says it's a good idea to use it for an iPad too. Try it. Plug a lightning connector into your iPad, hold it purely by the connector and tip the iPad back the same amount. Feel the amount of force through the connector.
Ugly. When will companies understand that using aluminium and rounded off rectangles doesn't make it "in the Apple style".
We in the UK are so used to being ripped off for the cost of Apple products that we don't notice any more. The prices are between 30% and 50% higher than in the US. Last year it cost me less to fly to New York and buy 2x iPads and a macbook pro than it would have done to have bought them in the UK.   The fact of the matter is, we have to pay what they charge because the alternative options are crap. The options are Windows PCs, Android phones or jail time for theft of...
Because Apple have made a mistake.
What a terrible design! Hanging the entire phone off the Lightning connector. It really needs a back rest.