or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Sorry about going back on topic but: I reckon the A8 chip is not only downscaling, it's probably processing every other frame.   Until someone airplays the 4K video from the iDevice to a 4K TV, does a screen grab and compares it to the same video played through the TV, I'll not be totally convinced. Seems like a sly advert for the app.
The lenses would have to be spaced further away than that to create a suitable 3D image plus, if 1 camera is macro and the other is telephoto, one will be out of focus so they couldn't both be used at at the same time.
39 major revisions in 6 years!   A major revision every 8 weeks!   GTFO!
What other word could they use that would fit the small box and still be readable. Up to 4 letters.   Get.   That's pretty much it.
The fact is, Samsung makes great cheeps at a high yield and a good price. When they are told what to do, they do a good job, it's when they think for themselves that it goes wrong.
It would seem that 1 in 4 people are idiots and/or ex Android users. 
Yet they are slower, more power hungry and worse with memory than Apple chips. If that makes them "a mile ahead" then clearly it's not Apple with the biggest bull.
So it's pretty much a mafia style protection racket. "You pay us money or your stuff might not get sent so quick".   Imagine if USPS started offering a higher charge for postage saying "if you go for the higher charge, there's more chance it'll turn up and we won't kick your parcel all over the depot".   ​Blackmailing companies isn't the best plan.
Of course there was a surge. The Android idiots never knew about contactless payments, they went online and searched for "can I get pay on my Android phone" and found out they have something a bit like it. Now it has surged from 0 to a few which is a several hundred % increase.   Apple is doomed.   I think the reason that the Android version didn't take off is because of what we have known for ages. Android owners don't like buying/paying for anything. They don't...
iTunes radio isn't even in Europe.