or Connect

Posts by Evilution

When we say "best person for the job" we are talking about important jobs, not working on a cash desk or helping customers. Any old schlep can do that, there's no need for quality there.If you hire a designer, the best qualified guy should be hired, skin colour shouldn't and doesn't come into it. The fact is that white people are more likely to persue technical jobs and go to college to gain a higher education in this field. If non whites don't study for this, they don't...
Disagree. If a company wanted to rent line space from a carrier, they would have to get offered a discount.Judging how Apple negotiate, they'd get a good deal. From there it would depend heavily on the amount of profit (if any) that Apple wanted to create. If they made it a non profit hobby, no one could undercut them, not even the main carrier because, as soon as they did, that'd be the set price and Apple would want a bigger discount.
It's a lot more common and easy in other systems. These hackers have to work a little harder to do this stuff on OSX.The main difference is the time it takes to get fixed.OSX = up to 1 weekWindows = up to 2 monthsAndroid = never.
So, Wall Street is complaining about an average slump in share price that they caused by continually increasing expectations on Apple to make them "fail" in the investor's eyes. Good one dickheads.
To add to this wish list, i'd love a 34", 21:9, 8K iMac to match the LG monitor I have.
The problem with buying a map company is the cost of keeping the data up to date. I doubt the Audi, BMW or Daimler will pay or bother to update it.
If it's anything like FaceBook, it'll take off, the privacy policy will change, it'll spy on you and tell everyone you know what you are doing.
Don't confuse "people not liking the protruding camera" with "people hate the protruding camera so much they wouldn't buy the iPhone". Strange how, before the iPhone 6, when any Android phone with a protruding camera was mentioned on here, it was slated for that particular design aspect. Now it's on the iPhone, it's not an issue. Personally, I think they should have made the phone thicker to accommodate the camera to make it flush. It still wasn't going to be a thick phone...
Apple do get 30% of it. I realise that Apple just wants to control the adverts so they work properly and are likely to be stuff we might want but, as most podcasts seem to be "in conjunction with" specific companies, I suspect that they'll want specific adverts instead of a load of generic crap like on YouTube. If you are listening to a podcast about maintaining your car, it doesn't matter what Apple think you might want to see an advert for, because YOU opted to listen to...
I can't see iAD lasting, let alone add ons like this. The income to Apple for running adverts really would be a fraction of a percentage compared to the profit they make selling more stuff to happy Apple users. Why try to make a few bucks here and there and possibly create unhappy Apple users?