or Connect

Posts by Evilution

More evidence that Apple will be releasing a 5.5" iPhone /s   Damn, I must be racist and sexist/genderist because whenever I go into an Apple store to buy something, I always look for the best looking white girl there. If there are none, I'll go and find a dude covered in tattoos.   As for the % race of people working for Apple, I'd imagine they accurately represent the actual mix of races in that area.
If they bought patents and don't use them to manufacture anything, they are patent trolls.
They look like cast aluminium to me. There is no point using something with the properties of liquidmetal for something that won't be seen.From what I have seen. Liquidmetal is shiny. Much like the new inset Apple logo which according to a different website, is very hard to scratch.
Just go away hater. You are just wasting your time.
Misused idioms aside... China have some great hackers, crackers and security experts, they would know if and what data was being sent back.The big difference is that we KNOW that some Chinese stuff sends your data back to Chinese servers.
Unfortunately, Samsung make very good chips and very good screens. No matter how much Apple want to move away to other manufacturers, we have seen the lower quality of these screens and the poor yield of the chips so inevitably, Apple have to return to Samsung.   If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Apple have 2 options, stick with Samsung or start their own chip business.   However, I don't understand why Samsung has posted low results. They...
5.5" iPad nano I could believe (at a push) but not a 5.5" iPhone. Sounds like a rumour put out by Samsung so Android odd-balls can whinge and moan when when it doesn't happen.
The use of overly stereotypical black American voices made it uncomfortable to watch but I suppose that's the demographic that this company panders to so maybe it's something that's something they relate to.
I have read this a few times and really don't understand WTF is going on. Why be forced to jump through hoops to initiate a chat when so many other services just let you chat?
Why? What does Russia and its people have to hide? I'm happy for the Government to collect all my data, read my emails, read my text messages, track my phone and listen to my phone calls. Simply because I have nothing to hide.