or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Rumor by Digi-Lies. So it must be true.   If anyone can make a decent phone without a physical home button, it's Apple. When they are happy, they'll release it and not a day sooner.
The problem isn't the chip. it's Android. iOS runs better on a slower chip because it's properly coded. Making faster chips to try and make up for crap coding is a bad choice.   If you could run Android on an iPhone, it would be very slow. If you could run iOS on an Android phone, it would be very fast (not taking into account Metal etc).   Sort out the problem instead of bodging it. However, Android has come too far and been too screwed up with add ons, widgets and...
And people moaned and questioned Apple for buying Beats for half the price that Activision bought this piece of crap.
Because Zerodium probably is Apple. Who else has 1 million to splash on testing iOS?
He's clearly a fat useless biased prick who needs to make a lot of money to feed his face. Other useless biased pricks become journalists, so why shouldn't he.   Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Tagged one of these onto my order earlier in the week, just in case.
One of the early iPhones had all the necessary gear inside for bluetooth but no option to use it in the software. Mainly because there was no reason to have it. When the time was right, the software was updated and Bluetooth worked.I suspect it'll be the same with 4K. At the moment, there's little reason to have it, but in time I bet it'll appear.
If Apple can get any money from an Android owner, they have done better than most companies.
HDMI 1.4 can do 4K at 30 frames per second. HDMI 2.0 can do 4K at 60 frames per second and was seen in TV's from early 2014.
Why does an Internet site need an app that mimics the site? Even worse, why separate chat into a different app. Why not just make the site work properly on mobile devices and then it's all there in 1 place, in Safari with no need for an app that wastes space.