or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Hmm, maybe Apple are spreading FUD about themselves through paid analysts to drive the price down so they can buy shares back at a lower price before recovering the price and selling them on for a massive profit.
Man, if you think Apple products are popular because they are fashionable, you shouldn't be in charge of a big business.
They have the 13" screens, may as well. There was a rumour some time back that they had a MacBook running on an Apple A chip and that it was running ok. Assuming that was right, with the increased output of the new A chips, maybe it could run OSX in a reasonable fashion. Count me in either way. I'll take a mini and a maxi.
It really doesn't matter how good this thing is. The hardware isn't the full story.
And the analysts prediction that they were so sure about was 50% short.
No numbers will make the analysts happy. Either it won't be enough and Apple won't be meeting their expected targets or they'll sell too many and Apple will be saturating the market which will affect profits in the future.   A wise man says nothing, Apple should never have started telling these people any info.
As much as we like to jump all over Samsung, 64 bit was an obvious progression. The only way we will know if they jumped the gun just to copy Apple is the OS it is released with. Hopefully they'll have Tizen running in 64bit so Android dies. Then Samsung can embarrass themselves by releasing a colourful 64bit S5 with a fingerprint reader that doesn't work much like the facial recognition that some phones tried before. A good idea stays around or gets updated or copied. A...
It's a phone that parents can buy their kids. The kids can save their pocket money and buy the hideous cases and think it looks cool (we all know that kids know nothing). Now, where is that guy from last week who insisted that Apple would never release a coloured phone with a matching wallpaper? The 5C will be popular, of course it will. I'm just not convinced by the colours. I was hoping for a good orange colour.
Looking back at the previous docks, specific inserts.