or Connect

Posts by Evilution

18 months ago, a guy with an idea comes to Kickstarter with an idea and a plea for quarter of a million Dollars.  9522 people helped this guy giving him nearly 2.5 million.   18 months later, this device is still not a unit that anyone can buy. Did those 9522 people, games companies and other investors spend their money and time allow this guy to build the device he was dreaming of? No, all it did was allow this guy to build a brand that sells nothing and then sell...
I quite like the idea of the dot case.
2 cameras can take a photo at the same time and merge.
The same with Amazon. I get an email saying "hey, yesterday you looked at a bunch of albums, don't forget about them".WTF, I bought them yesterday! Google is definitely the worst though.Me: hmm, I think I'll buy a new Gtech vacuum cleaner.Goes to their website and buys it.Google: here is 4 weeks of banners advertising what you just bought.
Apple, you must hire this guy! He can make your iPhones thinner just by taking 2 photos really quickly 1 after the other.  
See, Apple do hire women if they are the best fit for the job.   Just waiting for other minority groups to complain that she wasn't a black lesbian wheelchair user.
lol, I'd say so.
Said no one ever.
 "Apple is doomed" is a popular knee-jerk vacuous comment made by people who want to be part of the conversation but can't construct anything actually humorous or intelligent. Very much like people who write "first" or people who comment on crashed cars with "it'll polish out".
I do wish that Apple would create a dedicated camera to rival the Galaxy camera. It's a nice camera but the OS is terrible, nothing is intuitive and transferring photos with the Kies software is traumatic.