or Connect

Posts by Evilution

The iPhone 4S was thicker than this apparent iPhone lite, that didn't have 24 hour battery life   It's still 0.8mm THINNER than the 4 and 4S.   Your eyes must be for show only if that's what you can "see". Personally I can see the number 8.5 next to the depth of the iPhone lite.   Just because you don't doesn't mean we all don't. Emerging markets are low income countries who wouldn't normally need or be able to afford such a device. However, places such as India and China...
30 million is pocket change to Apple, it's like you finding a buck in the street.
Why are people saying this phone is too fat? It's less than 1mm thicker than the iphone5 and still thinner than the 4/4S. Why would a cheap version of the iPhone for developing markets be thinner and have a larger screen than the cheap iPhone for developed markets?
OMG! miniscule internal changes that no one will see. I'm out! These changes are going to ruin everything ¡
There will obviously be an expansion riser that the Mac Pro will sit on, as long as it's not a pair of balls then we should be ok.
I'd rather have it all built in and easily accessible.
I thought the digs at the old skew designs were funny. Virtual cows, green felt and the screen not falling off when they removed the stitching, brilliant.
http://bit.ly/VfA3uO
  You THINK it'll expand this year! It's new tech, don't stifle manufacturers or it'll just die, no matter how good it is. It's all about uptake.   We need quantity to create competition to bring down the artificially inflated prices.
and I hate the new iMac as it's now less useable but according to you I'm wrong, so now you know how I feel. TS confusing opinion with facts again.