or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Don't forget to download them all, post a 1 star review stating it should be a pay once app. Maybe they'll listen if enough do it.
Sounds like all the nonsense that was said before the iPod, iPhone and iPad came out.
Seems obvious to me. People who can't afford an Apple product hate the company because they can't afford it. They go over to Samsung and buy their cheaper products and try to justify their purchase by pretending it was the best option and it's what they would have bought even if they had the money for an iPhone or iPad. The reason these people don't have the money is because they have crap/part time/no jobs. As they have extra time on their hands due to the lack of work,...
Didn't get passed the word "subscription" in the title.
I think you need to look up the word "majority" in the dictionary.The FEW components that Apple tap Samsung for are made under Apple's instructions. Samsung are good at being told what to do, it's just an issue when they try to do something by themselves. They realised that they are no good at original stuff so they try and copy.
You are lucky. Upgrading to Mavericks was the worst mistake I have made on my iMac. Too many things stopped working properly.I'm going back to Snow Leopard as soon as I can.
18 months ago, a guy with an idea comes to Kickstarter with an idea and a plea for quarter of a million Dollars.  9522 people helped this guy giving him nearly 2.5 million.   18 months later, this device is still not a unit that anyone can buy. Did those 9522 people, games companies and other investors spend their money and time allow this guy to build the device he was dreaming of? No, all it did was allow this guy to build a brand that sells nothing and then sell...
I quite like the idea of the dot case.
2 cameras can take a photo at the same time and merge.