or Connect

Posts by Evilution

A good camera makes a good camera, it doesn't make a good phone. Maybe Nokia should go into making cameras.
Electroluminescent film Well, aren't you the king of wrong. I have owned them both and to be honest, I haven't noticed the difference in speed. None of the things I use the iPad3 for lag at all and the iPad4 is for work.
You think the 4 was a worthy update to the 3? All you got was a slightly faster processor and a lightning port. To me that was a refresh.
Guys! Really? The shell has the hole for the Apple logo in it and this part is pushed into it. Did you think that the apple leaf was a separate small piece of plastic? It is joined to the apple logo body by raised overlapping plastic and the whole piece has a lip running around the outside to give them somwhere to apply glue. It's not mounted like an inlay in a guitar's fret board.
Appleinsider showed us the Apple patent for orientation controlled selective speakers a few months back.
Slow clap Samsung. Good job.
I can only assume you haven't actually visually compared them. Either that or you are totally blind and Android holo light feels exactly the same on the screen as iOS7.Android had loads of time to make the notification centre their own yet someone still has to copy.
Bumping a phone to send data, not very Apple.
Tl:dr They clearly took Android out because it's a laggy SOB and indications have said that this device skips and jerks with an already cut down version of GoogleTV code. With Android left in it wouldn't move. No way Google will ditch Android. I even hope that Samesung's Tizen comes out and is a strong contender. A 2 pronged attack from the 2 biggest phone manufacturers might just be enough to kill it from phone use.
Oh noes?A very small minority don't like ios7, Apple is properly doomed now.