or Connect

Posts by Evilution

I have read this a few times and really don't understand WTF is going on. Why be forced to jump through hoops to initiate a chat when so many other services just let you chat?
Why? What does Russia and its people have to hide? I'm happy for the Government to collect all my data, read my emails, read my text messages, track my phone and listen to my phone calls. Simply because I have nothing to hide.
Considering that he will be telling everyone all about it next week, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people ready to utilise the new method.What can Google do about it? Release an update to Android? That'll help the 100 or so people who update.
I have to agree with this. I hate IAP games. The App store should have 3 columns, Paid, Free, IAP. Every single IAP should require the password to be entered, not do it once and you are covered for 15 minutes.
Samsung's phone side of the business was surprised when the iPhone came out with 64 bit chips that were made by Samsung's semiconductor company. So either they didn't know what they were making (unlikely) or they didn't tell their other division.
FFS, everything that Apple have made in the last 6 years have apparently had production issues. This is never true. Apple don't have problems making things, they have problems making enough of these things.
Even 90 seconds with of song isn't "giving it away for free". It's not the whole song, it's a taster.Tasters should be free to get people interested in purchasing the full priced product. Apple may have been asked/told to reduce the previews or they may have done it to reduce bandwidth or save them or us data.It may be dependent on your internet connection, we don't know. If Tallest Skil wanted everything to be free, he wouldn't be an Apple fan.
A lot of the shit released today is so repetitive that you could probably build the entire song from a 90 second clip.
I tried to live without Flash when I got my new iMac but only lasted a week. It was the lack of YouTube that made me give in. Despite them saying that most of their videos run in HTML 5, if you try it, you'll get a Flash pop up.
You are talking nonsense. This is possible and a thin laminate over GG2 or GG3 would bend like this. However, as you say, why bother with both GG3 and sapphire?Good question.Personally I think we are going to see plastic screens with a sapphire laminate.It'd be lighter, thinner and far less likely to smash. Not to mention cheaper to produce and easier to work with.