or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Obviously the tablet share is going down, Apple haven't released any "really must have upgrades" since the iPad3 in 2012 when they added the retina displays.   Faster processors are obvious but my iPad 3 isn't slow compare to my iPad air. Even my iPad1 doesn't seem that slow. Adding a lightning port wasn't worth a new product. Making it a bit thinner with less bezel, nice but not essential. Touch ID is nice but not worth buying a whole new iPad for.   The next iPad...
Japanese people have killed themselves through honor. Going broke is nothing.
Of course it does. Nintendo, being Japanese will have great honour. They don't want to stay afloat through other systems.
Sounds to me like Nintendo don't want to get too deep into smart phones but need to make enough money to carry on developing their console. If their next console is a hit, expect them to stop making mobile games.
It would be bulky, expensive and incredibly inefficient.
200 years ago, the best way to travel was by horse. Things change.
Ever noticed how people with tattoos don't berate people who don't tattoos but it's rife the other way around. It's almost like that someone else's skin has got something to do with you.
Incorrect. All apps that go through the App Store are vetted by Apple.Non App Store private apps are signed by the app maker and apple don't see it.
Err, Find My iPad?
Unless your camera has a micros SD slot. The minute that EyeFi come out with a Micro SD version of their card, I'm upgrading because the file handling and wireless sending of the Galaxy Camera 2 is dire. I wish that Apple would make a dedicated camera.