or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Wow, so HALF of an unspecified number of people downed their iPhones and Android plastic pieces of crap and converted to the new Blackberry.   So using Algebra: 1/2 X  Find X to see if Blackberry will still be here in 2014.
I'd imagine they'll use the new screen tech and slim it right down. Oh BTW Apple, how about making it sit at the same bloody height as the iMac screen through use of interchangeable stands.
        Well, at least the cheaper material cost, money saved not fitting a drive, reduction in shipping costs and the natural reduction in the price of RAM is passed down to the buyer ¡  That way we can put that saving towards the extra DVD drive and the extortionate prices they are charging for their SSD upgrades. 
Apple use to be a communist state with an angry dictator telling people his radical thoughts and what he wanted, that worked really well for them and us.   Apple now is just a bunch of "do nothing" leaders who who care too much about what people think. Every now and then they might go and walk around the offices and ask if anyone has thought of any good ideas for products before going back into a meeting about how to make people like them.
That's always handy for...... Errrr.......nope.
Fair play to LG for not just using Android. WebOs is still open source and LG make phones so maybe we'll see it rise again. Anything that isn't Android is good by me.
It wouldn't be hard for Apple to make something like this, licence it or buy the company. When SIRI came out I emailed Apple saying it'd be a perfect add on.   "what band is this" "what track is this" "what album is this from" etc.   Siri could find it and ask if you want to download the track or album and take you to the iTunes store ready to buy.
Some people waited so long for an update, they would swallow anything and did. I was waiting for the update with money in hand but shied away when I saw what they had done.   I understand that not everyone needs a DVD drive. Personally I do. No one needed the iMac to be thinner.   I'm now torn between picking up the previous 27", discounted with all the bells and whistles or waiting to see what the next iMac update will bring to see if it will make it worth getting...
All this fulcrum nonsense is very interesting but not important. The software (iOS) will be designed to ignore a thumb touching the side of the screen.
The only keyboard issue I have on my iPad is in "Messages". The send button is too small. I rarely get it 1st time.