or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Just because you have that many tracks, doesn't mean you like them all. Many albums have a few good songs and a load of rubbish to fill them out. Do you delete the other tracks? No, who has time for that.
It allows you to use Apple Pay without having to own the iPhone 6 and 6+.It allows you to use Apple Pay without having to get your iPhone out.It allows you to use Apple Pay even if you don't have your iPhone.It gives you haptic feedback when you set a GPS walking route so you don't have to keep looking at your iPhone, have it out all the time and possibly have it snatched.It tells the time without having to get your phone out.You can access SIRI without having to get your...
Apple seriously need to investigate the colour orange, a good bold orange. It's a popular colour and I'm surprised it hasn't shown up on the watch or the 5C when it came out.
Although a lot of big mouth people in prime locations tend to love slating Apple, I think that Apple excel in the perceived underdog position. They try far harder than all the other companies who are just stale and stuck in their ways. If Apple became the poster child of every reporter, journalist and blogger out there, I fear it might not push so hard to be the best.   All news is either good news or advertising. I'd rather that these paid clowns were talking smack...
Apple will add it to their stores and then other people will follow. Bigger loyalty cards will follow or they'll lose out and smaller loyalty card brands will follow suit. It's just a matter of time.
It's a UK banking issue. I have read elsewhere that, after the update, ApplePay will allow any amount.The £20 to £30 increase was happening anyway and doesn't require any hardware update.
Companies want to advertise on the Apple platforms. Surely it's better that the advertising experience is controlled by Apple so you get a better experience and control. You only have to look at previous advertising over the years on other platforms, it's the only thing that kept Flash being used.
As soon as they release the 8K iMac in gold, sales will increase even further.
 You only have to look at almost all of the essential firmware updates for the PlayStation 3 or any of the previous eBay iOS app updates to see that this isn't an unusual practice.Sometimes, things just get broken in the rewrite. At least Apple are going to add it again. That's the difference.
 I would imagine that most rechargeable handheld devices use lithium Ion batteries these days, not standard rechargeable batteries. The Batteriser! Give me a break. That thing's accomplishments are based on lies, nonsense and scientific inaccuracies.https://youtu.be/4iEshd6izgk